Youth and Whiskey [BoyxBoy]

One.

I pulled the bottle to by lips and tipped it back, letting the achohol burn my throat while I watched the boats drive by.

The cold water lapped against my calves and thighs, sending a chill up my skin, causing goosebumbs to appear under the white of my jeans.

I chucked the whiskey bottle into the bushes, and waited for the shatter a few seconds later.

But instead heard a, "Fuck! What the hell!?"

Shit! I cursed in my head, it would've come out as a slurr if I'd said it out loud.

I clumsily stood out of the water, my skinny jeans clung to my legs, and the edge of my grey shirt was soaked.

I began to walk towards my Jet Ski. I probably looked a little odd, wearing regular clothes out on the lake. But I just had to get away from my family, those judgemental bastards.

I was about to slide on when I heard the squeaking of wet shoes behind me.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Maybe they can't see me behind the bush... Shit! You drunk! They arn''t in the bush anymore!

I slowly turned, dropping my jaw. They had these great, shiney blue eyes with grey flecks, they looked like they could cry at any second, except since they had a humoured expression.

"It's not right to drive drunk." He waved the bottle in the air.

I gulped down. The brilliant sting still enveloped my throat, "I- I'm not drunk." Shit! I keep slurring!

"Sure you're not." He smirked at me, then whipped his dusty blonde hair out of his eyes. Those gorgeous blue eyes...

"Well, what are you going to do? Call the cops on me?" I glared at him, it was kind of hard because he seemed so care free.

He chuckled, "Nah. I'm going to drive you." He tossed the bottle beehind him and let it shatter.

I stood protectivly in front of my jet skii. "Not on my watch."

"Well you don't even have a watch, so move." He retorted, smirking. I growled then stumbled over an invisible rock that had somehow made it's way to trip me while I stand still.

He grabs my wrist and steadies me. He was a few inches smaller than me, but he looked obviously more muscled.

I'd just noticed, he was soaking wet, chest down. The white shirt clung to his abs, lining every muscle and his swim trunks stuck to his legs at some parts. I suddenly felt the urge to see what was under them...

I licked my lips. "See something you like? Two more seconds of staring and then you got to start paying." He laughed and yanked the key out of my hand. "Hey!" I attempted to grab it back but my balance was so off I ended up almost diving head first into rocks.

"Just get on dumbass.." He chuckled while pushing the jet ski off the rocks. I growled. I wasn't winning this, specially drunk.

I trudged through the water and pulled myself on the back. Not only a few seconds later does he pull himself up. He attempts to brush by me, but I refuse to move out of his way, forcing his chest to rub against my arm.

He chuckles and turns on the jet. "Don't be afraid to hold on to me.."

GAH! That was terrible! Terrible, terrible terrible! I hate myself for writing this but it seemed like a good idea at the time (the time = two days ago.) I was just testing the waters with this, when i write my teachers usually give us an assignment to do. But... this was just free styling...

:( I'm ashamed. I wouldn't be angry/sad if you didn't like it either.. I MIGHT continue if people like it tho because I DO infact have a plot.

-Colby

PS Please fan my best friend, xXBatgirlXx (aka Kelsey) because she's an amazing writer and a super nice girl :3