The slightly exaggerated Story of Us

Amber's POV

"Stop singing! Jeez!" I said as I shoved a pillow in Eden's face. She kept singing 'Rolling in The Deep' by Adele into the pillow. Maybe she shouldn't have eaten the whole bag of skittles. Now I regret going to the American lolly shop. "Stop throwing the gumballs at me! I don't want mouldy gumballs with fluff in my room!" I said as I threw another pilow in her face. I stole her iPod and turned off 'Forget You' which was blaring out of the speakers. Wow, she is gonna be hyper tonight! Oh no, now she is like destroying my iPod! "Can you not?!?!"

"Hahahahahahahahahaha" she started laughing. Still laughing, still laughing, still laughing. "Shut up!"

She did, which was surprising but then she farted, causing us both to be in fits of laughter and me to scramble off my bed.

"Hey Amber, hey Amber, hey Amber, hey Amber, hey Amber!" she said like the 'Annoying Orange'.

'What?!?!" I yelled/shrieked.

"Can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"It's a secret, so you have to come really close."

I leaned closer and she burped in my ear. "Gross!" I said, pushing her off the bed.

"Hehehe" she laughed sheepishly. Now she was starting to dance."Such a, good vibration" she sang. God, I was seriously going to suffocate her tonight.

I got on my computer and went on facebook and talked to my friend Maddy for a while, trying to ignore the music that was giving me a headache.

Maddy: Hey, how's ur hols been?

Amber: Good, wbu?

Maddy: Yeah, got a guinea pig LOL... :P

Amber: Aww cool!

Maddy: Yeah, soz gtg, talk 2 ya l8r, bye

Amber: Ok cya :D

I logged off facebook and went on wattpad to update my stories. I saw that Surviving the Hendersen Girls was doing well and so was a Is he my boyfriend? I was starting to get tired as I went on wattpad. Ugh, what was the time? I pressed the button in the middle of my iPod and it said...11:30pm! Are you friggin kidding me?! Hmmm, this should be fun, trying to get the "child" to sleep.

"Hey Eden, we better go to sleep now it's getting late, and we're going to Dreamworld tomorrow."

"Yeah ok." She replied. Well, that was easy.

Anyway we got settled in my bed and then about five minutes later as I was reading my iPod Eden started snoring. Oh brother...I was going to get so much sleep! Haha not.

Anyway about an hour later I locked my iPod and tried to go to sleep. But it wasn't working out so I went to the lounge room and slept on the couch.

You see, I don't know what it is, but whenever someone sleeps in my bed I can't get to sleep. I always end up on the couch.