You Won't Leave Me?

So Piper and Alex are still in love and all - Piper's not just about to leave Alex - when Alex gets a phone call that her mom had died.

"My mom died."

Those words echoed throughout the bedroom as they left Alex's mouth. Piper immediately stopped folding the t-shirt she had in her hands and turned around. Alex sat on the bed facing away from Piper. A small sob came from the brunette. Piper walked over to her, contemplating what to say to comfort her girlfriend. As she sat down on the bed next to Alex, Alex drew her knees up to her chest and buried her head between them. Piper's heart broke for her. She stretched out her arm and moved it slowly in comforting circles on Alex's back.

"Look at me, Alex." Piper said soothingly. Alex shook her head as more sobs escaped her.

"I don't want you to see me like this." Alex said, her voice muffled. Piper looked sorrowfully at her.

"Alex, it's nothing to be ashamed of." Piper said, softly. "Death is a completely natural thing, it hurts. It hurts like a bitch but you'll get through it." Alex remained where she was. "We'll get through it, you won't be alone. You will never have to go through this alone." Piper finished. Alex's head raised slightly as she looked at Piper. Piper smiled softly at her.

"Really? You'll stay? You won't leave me?" Alex asked, her voice hoarse from crying.

"Really." Piper replied. "I heart you." She said after some time.

"I heart you, too."

It's extremely short, I know, but it was in my head. Please review!

Aimée xo