He started it all

Lorenzo P.O.V
It was 5th grade a nigga was happy as hell I was the happiest kid ever I was smart , I was active, and I loved school, but that shit stopped when the new kid came Daniel. I was sitting in the back smiling and laughing with a couple of friends soon cut off by the teacher. She was by the door talking and turned and spoke up to the class telling us how the new boy was here and was new to New York. He walked in with a mean look mumbling. We all looked at him as the teacher said speak up. He spoke up telling us his name while he kinda glared at me the teacher told him to sit at the table with me and my friends he sat right next to me. I avoided his stare and kept doing my work.
Later he wouldn't stop starring at me he kept fucking with me throwing stuff at me I didn't wanna do anything he kinda scared me to be honest so I kept to myself. From that day on he wouldn't leave me alone. It was constant harrasment . I kept quiet he was always threatening me punching me throwing shit at me and tripping me but the last day of 5th grade he did something that changed me.
It was the last day he was outside waiting for me with half of my ex friends, I went to turn the other way to avoid him but he saw me an I caught up to me and got in my face talking down to me with the niggas I thought were my friends surrounding me. I tried talking my way out of it and keep walking but I was always pulled back and yelled at and then he hit me he pushed me to the ground and kicked me while everyone watched and the others joined I curled up into a ball crying trying to block their hits as I crying I heard something, actually someone It was a cold vicious voice it was mean it scared me. He told me to do bad thing to Daniel and I listened I stood up and just when Daniel was about to swing I grabbed his arm and punched him In the throat and stomped on him when I realized what I done I ran, the cold voice laughed loudly, but as he laughed this soft voice it was a woman. She poke to me gently as I was sitting alone crying to myself softly she told me it would be okay and I would be alright. While the other yelled at her shut up. I covered my ears whimpering softly. An Officer found me and took me to the local precinct and called my mom explaining what happened she was shocked they told her no one was pressing charges they just wondered where did I get my violence from she had no idea neither did I. From then on everything was different I was alwaying hearing things I was talking to my self my teacher was telling my mom all this stuff I didn't remember doing so she went to go get me checked out she explained my symptoms and the doctor checked me out asked me certain questions later that week he called telling my parents that I had multiple personality disorder and I had schizophrenia they looked at me different soon they couldn't handle me and they left me out on the streets I was 13 at the time my grandma found out and she took me in I soon had grown into having two more personality's and two more voices . I had three voices Christian the cold mean and cruel voice Jordan she was sweet she calmed me down. She was like another mother to me . I then had Romelo he was a player an player a ladies man I could have any woman I wanted. My personalities work the same ways as the voices. So they match but let me tell you rest on the way up.

Paranoid schizophrenia is a subtype of schizophrenia in which the patient has delusions (false beliefs) that a person or some individuals are plotting against them or members of their family.

Disorganized schizophrenia is one of the subtypes of this complex and chronic psychiatric disorder. It is sometimes referred to as hebephrenicschizophrenia. The primary symptoms include problems with thought processes and speech, behavior, and emotional expression and response.

Multiple personality
Identity alteration

This is when there is a shift in your role or identity that changes your behaviour in ways that others could notice. For instance, you may be very different at work from when you are at home.