Introductions

(1) Mary Wallace

Powers: She can become invisible and she can see through solid objects.
___________________________
(2) Sarah Ray

Powers: She can manipulate plastic to do her will. (It may seem like a pointless power, but think about how much plastic is in the world.)
___________________________

(3) Coren Ray

Powers: He can control any and all shadows and sunlight effects and pains him deeply; he wears a coat most of the time.
___________________________

(4) Jewel Collins

Powers: She can turn herself to diamond and other things to diamond--with a twist. She can't use her power for too long or she'll get exhausted... Or worse.
___________________________

(5) Monica Collins

Powers: She can control gravity and cast an awesome, but limited, amount of sorceress spells. (Including, to some extent, Mentifery--the ability to shape reality from ones' thoughts. She is hunted severely for her amount of powers, and no one knows why she is more powerful than the other 19.)
________________________

(6) Alexis Collins

Powers: She can control minds and use hypnosis on pretty much anyone.

___________________________

(7) Dan Smith

Powers: He can manipulate electricity and can detect lies.
___________________________

(8) Kevin Smith

Powers: He can shapeshift.
___________________________

(9) Matthew North

Powers: He has the ability to sense auras and predict what powers and or personality a person has.
___________________________

(10) Duncan Gregory

Powers: Duncan has a 'sonic scream' which can be deadly if you get hit in its path.
___________________________

(11) Macy Tyler

Powers: Can control light movement and change the color of anything. She and Coren have a close relationship, despite being absolute opposites.
___________________________

(13) Ethan Tyler

Powers: He has the ability of super strength, and he can control fire.
___________________________

(14) James Alan

Powers: He has technopathy, allowing him to communicate with computers and other electronics of that sort. He is also augmented.
___________________________

(15) Jennifer Marian

Powers: Danger intuition---and good with a dagger.
___________________________

(16) Johnny Marian

Powers: He can withstand extreme cold, and he can manipulate plants. (In other words, "I CAN MAKE TREES GROW!")
___________________________

(17) Diana Lafefield

Powers: Manipulating dreams and nightmares.
___________________________

(18) Ryan Carlton

Powers: Controlling liquids and enhanced senses.
___________________________

(19) Clara Starling

Powers: Siren song, a lure if you will. She also can see music as color.
___________________________

(20) Isaac Starling

Powers: Fear inducement; he can make someone scared. He has to be careful not to go too far with his power... He could actually kill someone with it.
___________________________