Louis Tomlinson - The Best Brother Ever !!

Hi my name is Amy and I'm 16 years old and I live in a little place called England , yes that's right I live in England ! Anyway I love my family especially my brother louis he is the best brother anyone could ever have , well that's what I think anyway.Louis and I get along so well for a brother and sister relation that some people don't even think we're brothers , some people think that we're best friends.

At the moment our family is excited especially me wanna know why ? , because we're going on a vacation , where to ? You may ask , but you live in one of the best places ever ! Yeah , yeah I know but were going on a vacation to America & I know that means living England but we need a vacation from there . Oh I forgot to tell you not only are we going on a vacation to America but we are also going for my brother louis' audition yes audition but its not an acting audition to be in a movie it's a singing audition, My brother and I love singing but louis loves it a bit more than I do and he's even won talent quests at school and everyone keeps on telling him to audition for this show but it's not any ordinary show its for a show called The X Factor!.

2 Days Later !

Ok so we have finally arrived in America and we are all settled in and today is the day of my brother louis' audition I'm so excited I can't wait to see what the judges think because me and my family think that my brother louis singing is the best singing ever.Ok so he's walking up on stage now here we go!. Judges: "Ok son what is your name and age"? Louis:" Hi my Name is Louis Tomlinson and I'm 19 years old" he said Judges: "What song are you going to sing for us today" ? They then asked then my brother Louis said " Im going to sing Hey there Delilah by the plain white T's " Judges: "ok go ahead " .

Oh it's what you do to me

What you do to me

He sang and as soon as he finished the judges said "wow you have some talent that was really good" so then the judges gave their verdict "Louis that was really good it's a yes from me " one of the judges said then my family and I we're waiting with excitement as the other two judges were discussing amongst each other then finally one of them told us their verdict " Louis that was a great performance but I'm sorry it's a NO from me " then the other judge stepped in and said "I agree Louis that was good but it's a NO from me as well " .My family and I are very disappointed then we look at Louis and watched as the excitement and happiness started to fade away from him.

As Louis walked off the stage he said "thank you for letting me have this opportunity , this opportunity for you to hear my voice " then he walked off the stage and the crowed cheered for him .Louis then looked at me and smiled then I knew everything was going to be ok , then he hugged me and then hugged my mum & dad then my parents said to him"it's ok Louis you done great to all of us you have The X Factor" then he said "aww thanks guys , you are so supportive" then he gave us a group hug and started to cry then I knew that he was really hurt.

So we flew back home to England ONE WEEK LATER I was watching TV and I saw an ad come on for people to audition for The X Factor UK , so I ran to Louis and said "Hey Louis guess what" then he replied with "what ? " and I said "I just saw an ad on TV for people to audition for the X Factor UK and you should go" then Louis said "no I don't want to go I know they won't like me just like the judges in America " and I said " yes they will Louis whenever you sing you make people happy" .So after awhile and me finally convincing him he said "ok ill do it , but I still don't think ill make it" then I Said to him " Louis don't worry your the best brother in the world and you have the best singing voice I've ever heard " so he said "aww thanks Amy your so sweet" .

Finally it's time for Louis to go and audition for The X Factor UK ..........

HEEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLZ VOTE FOR THIS IF YOU LIKE IT !!! Thx :)xx

STAY TUNED COZ THERE IS MORE TO COME AND IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY OR ANY OF MY OTHER STORIES CAN YOU PRETTY PLZ VOTE FOR THEM AND FAN ME !! :)