Dark room

David sat there with the razor in his hand. Looking at the fresh incisions he had just made in his left arm. To any other person one would think he was mad but to David it seems to calm him down. He received bliss as he watched the crimson blood trickle down his hazel skin and felt the brief sting of the blades. After deciding that 3 cuts where enough for today he washed away the blood in the bathroom sink and hid the razor under his mattress for if his mom caught on the practices David would surely be severely punished.
Cleaning up himself David walked over to his dresser to check his whatsapp notifications. As usual a few Hi and heys from his classmates but something caught Davids attention. It was a long paragraph from one of his best friends, Jaden.
He was always David's go-to guy on the latest gossip
In the school. David already attracted to the length of the message couldn't wait to see who got caught in the sticky web of school drama.
He clicked the message and it read:
"Bro....I got some serious shit I've been meaning to tell u dude. That same girl who I've been warning u about fucked u up bro.
Yuhp that Sheree bitch told everyone at Bishop High that you nothing but her Sugar daddy and She boasting that she got two of em FAM
So she cheating on you too bro. I told you she wasn't shit. Should a left her a long time ago. Sorry it had to come from me tho laterzzz."
Dave read the message over and over again until he was sure of what he just saw. David was so shocked but in the back of his mind he knew what he had heard had a 99% truth rate. But being a guy of hope he proceeded to screenshot and send the message to his girlfriend, Sheree to find out if it was true.
"Explain this shit!" Dave texted angrily.
After being held on seen for 10 minutes Sheree replied,"Who told you that?" Seeing the reply and sensing no form of concern or objection in her text David knew Jaden hit him with the cold hard truth.
"What do you mean? It really doesn't matter who told me Sheree. Is it true or nah?" David could feel himself surging with anger at Sheree's nonchalant behavior toward their relationship.
"Gtg bye bae." Was Sheree's last text before purposefully leaving to avoid conflicts as shhas always done in the relationship. David was hurt he went to bed instantly but couldn't sleep. He thought about what he would say or do to Sheree when they would make their daily visit at the park tomorrow.