Dimension Hopper P1

Elana's Outfit^

Elana's POV

"Are we there yet?" Jasmin whines.

"Oh shut up" I say

"Mum! Elana said shut up to me!!" I shake my head and look out the window.

Driving back home from Adelaide takes hours. It gets boring.

"Okay we're in Mildura" my mum says, looking straight ahead.

We arrive at our house shortly after. The garage door opens and I get out as soon as the car stops, and my parents go straight inside. Great. That leaves me and Jasmin to unpack the car. Why are we treated so unfairly?

"Come on Jasmin" I say, trying to get her to do all the work.

Something catches my eye, and I walk over to a shiny piece of metal that seems to be broken off of something. Weird. I follow a thin trail of metal pieces, and what I find is nothing compared to anything I've ever seen.

"Jasmin get over here now" I call out, and Jasmin comes stumbling out holding a bunch of stuff.

"Put that stuff down." I say. She puts it down.

"What?" Jasmin says, in an annoyed tone. I say nothing just look back at what I've found. She gets it, and walks over to where I'm standing.

"Whoa" she breathes. "Is that a...?"

I nod. "Space bridge*"

"Should we..." She starts, but I don't hear the rest of it, because I'm already through it. Jasmin, I suspect with her curiosity taking over, follows.

"Wow" we both say in unison, even though I saw it before her.

It's Earth, but it looks different. A few feet away is a sign that says:

JASPER NAVADA
23 MILES

Jasmin does a sideways thumbs-up sign and holds her hand up quite close to the road. I roll my eyes at her. As if someone is actually going to pick us up. As a car is driving past us the driver slams on the brakes. The window rolls down and I see it's the wrong side of the road. (I'm Australian)

"Hey there!" A perky voice says and a woman's head pops out.

"Um hi we are trying to get to Jasper Navada" I explain nervously.

Jasmin giggles and whispers "stranger danger" but I don't listen.

"Well then I'll take you there! I was on my way to JN (Jasper Navada) anyway so hop in and I'll give  you a ride!" The lady says. "On and my name is Jane. What's yours?" She adds as Jasmin and I climb into the backseat.

"Uh well we would tell you it's just..." I leave the sentence unfinished, and Jane picks up where I left off.

"I'm a stranger? I understand. I'll drop you off at KO Burger with some money, and you can grab a bite to eat." she smiles and she takes us to JN.

When we arrive at KO Burger, I ask if she can take us thought the drive thru, and she says yes. So I order my food: "Hi Jack I am Elana I would like two cheeseburgers with fanta thanks." "How do you know my name?? I don't even know you!" Jack says. I guess he is aware of stranger danger. "I will explain just give me some food" I say.

Jack gave me the food and Jane pays for it, then me and Jasmin got out of the car and explain to him how we know him. But we say we are new in town and someone had told us that he worked there. So he said we could be friends even though we're way younger than him. (I'm 12 and 2 quarters and Jasmin is 10) Then those jerks came and stole the food. I looked over my shoulder and just as expected Arcee was there in vehicle mode, and I was about to meet the Autobots. For real.