Chapter 1: Christmas Eve

Hey Adison fans and shippers! I've written my first Adison fanfic about Adam and Allison just in time for Christmas 2015. This story is a oneshot divided into two parts. So please read, vote and comment whenever you can! (Adam is not gay and Allison is not married to her fellow Halo Circus band member Matthew Hager in this story. Plus her hair color is still mainly dyed red since from Idol prior to Halo Circus during her time there but not changed to other colors since she started and formed in its beginnings in reality. Adam's hair is still as jet black and wearing no Melvin on his face.) Sorry to all of Adommy, Saulbert and Mallison shippers, this story is not for you because this story is for just Adison shippers only. Hope you all enjoy!

December 24th, 2015

It was a cold and dark day in The City of Los Angeles, Allison and Adam were preparing for their first-ever Christmas Eve party together as a couple and living together as ten-year-age difference sweethearts along with both of each other's families to join in along with them at their house. Adam's two-year younger brother Neil and Allison's older siblings Carlos, Jr. and Jackie gathered to spend their time putting everything altogether with Allison and Adam helping out while both of their parents went to go to the store to get drinks and snacks for their party until they will come home to help out even more. Along with having to continue on preparing for the party along with needing the extra help needed for the two of both their parents' famous singing superstar children who are also are the other siblings' two famous amazingly talented singing stars both as always a loving, romantic couple. With Leila and Eber's first child Adam who he is also always being Neil's older brother and Carlos, Sr. and Sara's daughter, and youngest child Allison who is the youngest of her two older siblings Carlos, Jr. and Jackie. Are about to join in them and celebrate the season and getting into the Christmas spirit for the annual celebration. Neil hung up and filled up both of his brother Adam and the same to his Adam's girlfriend Allison's stockings above the blazing fireplace while Allison's brother and sister Carlos, Jr. and Jackie were making and baking different shapes of Christmas cookies in the kitchen all at the same time. They also heard a lot of Christmas music from their entire youth generations that were playing on the radio.

While the local radio station was tuned into playing for all of the Lambert and Iraheta siblings and children of both families through each other's parents were all hearing to tune in to bunches of some new and some old favorites from the seventies to today's new ones of Christmas songs past and present [A/N: They're way too young for the all the old classic ones that are playing annually as usual in real life so I came up with an idea except for my own choices in the format that is changed for their local radio station] such as Kelly Clarkson's "Underneath The Tree", Justin Bieber's "Mistletoe", James Durbin's version of "Santa Claus Is Back In Town", Elliott Yamin's version of "This Christmas", Steps's "Light Up The World" first time ever played on American radios nationwide, it was then followed by their upbeat dance cover version of Slade's "Merry X-Mas Everybody", S Club 7's "Perfect Christmas", Christina Aguilera's "Silent Night/Noche De Paz", 'N Sync's "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays", Wham!'s original version of "Last Christmas", Amy Grant's original version of "My Grown-Up Christmas List", (when Adam was about ten years and Allison was eight months old at the time and same year of release), Band Aid 30's 30th Anniversary remake of "Do They Know It's Christmas? (2014)", Ariana Grande's "Santa Tell Me", New Kids On The Block's "Funky Funky Xmas", Trans-Siberian Orchestra's "Christmas In Sarajevo 12/24" (Adam's very personal instrumental favorite to the tune of "Carol of The Bells") and much more along with one of Adam's favorite bands he is currently fronting for Queen, as their very but only traditional Christmas holiday song, "Thank God It's Christmas" that are playing the very first time on US radio, even though Adam covered it through both Brian and Roger who they agreed and has been remade 31 years later from its original. Anything but for the older ones they don't even know that were not their type from prior to the seventies and their generations because they asked and contacted their local radio station to change the annual Christmas song playing format only for themselves and at this time of every year. Except they rather like the seventies and beyond to this decade, and they didn't like any of them from the Top 2 finalists from their show American Idol's second season [A/N: You know who they are but I'm not mentioning their names and you know the ones from the name of that crooner's Christmas album from when it first came out eleven years ago and the radio chose not to play them] when it was six years before their season on the show together. Except for the ones they both already know for their very own ages as grown adults and not the usual classics for kids and the generations of elder adults came before them. And some of them were a part of at around the times when Allison and Adam remember from when they were in at the time of around their younger years. Well, prior to the day they met on Idol for when they were younger then until they now got a lot much older. Way back when at the time Adam was in his late childhood, then his early and late teens, and Allison was then a toddler, a preteen and a teenager altogether. Up until now they're finally older and all grown up and still listen at this time out of the entire year since then. Prior to before the station accepted and made their official holiday seasonal Christmas song format change.