Chap 1 & 2 - Alice Academy

Disclaimer: I do not own Alice Academy or any of its characters.

Chapter 1

A New Student

I ran and ran with all my might, for fear of being caught. If Im caught now, all the sacrifices would be for nothing.

I turned around to a corner and found myself in a dead end. I turned, my eyes widened in fear. They had caught up to me, blocking my only way out, huffing. '' We got you now.'' one of the four men in black suits gruffed at me.

I put on my pokerface, and glared at him coldly, eyes filled with hatred, ''Yeah, I heard that a miilion times. But you never catch me once, for the entire year you have been chasing me, did you? And you never will.'' I smirked.

'' I wonder about that.'' sneered a man who wore black and had a white mask came. Persona. He had an aura of evil and death around him, and when he had put on the fake smile, it seems as though you are trapped in darkness, and that he could control over you.

My eyes were filled with pure hatred. It was him, the one that cause me and my mother to suffer. Our lives were happy and perfect, till he showed up and messed it up. He ruined everything. I forced my anger into my right hand, where cold air surrounds it, turning in the form of a ball. I was about to attack persona when I was hit at the head. I took a glimpse behind my back and saw one of the guards that were chasing me. Slowly, darkness surrounds me.

When I came to, I was on a comfy warm bed, in a spacious room. I quickly got up and dashed to the window. This place is unfamiliar, but I had a clue on where I am. Alice academy, the one that the guards have been forcing me to go.There was a knock on the door.

'' Im coming in~'' a strange voice chimed out and the door opened to reveal a man with shoulder-long blonde hair. '' Oh, you're awake! Did you sleep well?'' the man smiled and walked towards the bed as I tried to get up in a sitting position.

'' Who are you? Where am I ? '' I asked suspiciously.

''Im Narumi Sensei. You're in Alice Academy, and this is your room. Pretty right~''

I stared at him as though he had gone mad. I dont really care about a pretty room right now.. Wait, did he say Alice Academy? I can't stay here! I need to escape!

''So you will be in the elementary division, class B and I will be your teacher. There are some uniforms in the closet. Its late now so you should get some sleep.''

I looked over my shoulder to my window. I could see the sky bright orange and the yellow patch of sun going down.

'' So I will see you tomorrow~'' He smiled with his eyes closed and closed the door.

The next second after he left, I flung myself towards the door and locked it. I finally relaxed my tense body with a sigh. Dragging my feet to the window, looking at the pretty sunset. No, this is not the time to look at sunsets! I knocked my head. I need a plan to escape! I touched my chin, looking down and frowned - deep in thought. I stayed in that pose for a while, before finally looking up, grinning. I've got it!

The next morning...

I looked at myself in the mirror. A girl with a slightly tanned skin and light blue hair that reaches a bit over her shoulder, her deep blue eyes staring back at her. Turning towards the closet, I noticed two sets of clothes, one set of uniform for boys and another for girls. Hm... A little make-over might be fun. Im not staying here long after all, not if my plan works out. I grinned cheekily, no student will know that Im a girl if I dress as a boy~