Story of My Life!

• Dedicated to Jae Chastain

                                                        CHAPTER 1:      The Lost Phone.

~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+*~+

"Where is it?!" she shouted. "Where could it be?" as she flipped couch cushions.

"Ashley, it could be anywhere by now! Why don't you sit sown and rest for a minute?"

"Mom, think! Where did you last see my phone?"

"Honey, it was before you left for school."

"OK..." she said. 'Where could it be?' she thought to herself, as she walked outside to the find it was in the car. "Whew! Thank God! I almost died!" She walked back inside showing her mom that she had found it.

"You need to start taking better care of that thing!" You see, she couldn't just call it like a normal person, because it was DEAD!

The next day she tried to use the special secret code on it so no one could use it but her! But she actually just locked herself out of it... She felt so stupid!

' How could i do that?!' she thought. Somewhere around midnight she was thinking and whispered into the darkness "I should go see the expert!!" So she set off to the far land of Alcott, foot. It was a long and terrifying journey to behold. She came across fierce wind and treacherous waters to reach the expert. And by the tome she got there there was a sign on the door that had the three worst words for someone in this situation: 'OUT TO LUNCH'!

She waited for a time that seemed like FOREVER! Then there came the expert walking up the steps! "Yay!!" she cried.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I need you to fix this dumb contraption!"

"I see!" said the expert in a surprised sort of tone. "but first, you must hold it still so I can work my magical awesomeness! to fix it."

"OK." she said as she reached for the phone. And so the expert worked his magic! A time later he looked up at her and said " You have a dandy piece of equipment here! It just needs a new SIM Card. That's all."

"OK! but where do I find this 'Sim Card?'" she asked a little confused.

"Oh. I've already bought one in expectation of you being here!"

"So, how much does it cost?"

"Oh, you know just a brave soul! You see, I have set up a few little obstacles for your journey" he said, a misty look in his eyes.

"I am willing." she said humbly.