Chapter 1: You Got High... Over Coco Pops... Again.

I knocked on the door to my fathers office, shit scared.

"Come in," I heard my dad's gruff voice say.

Don't get me wrong, I love my dad to pieces. It's just when he called me to his office, he's either angry at me for messing with ButtHead Blaze or because he's got bad news.

I sat on the left chair in front of his wooden desk where he sat patiently.

"Hey dad," I said nervously. "What's up?"

"Hey Rave," he responded.

He then called ButtHead Blaze who is my older brother by one year.

"Blaze!"

"ButtHead Blaze..." I mumbled a correction. Dad paid not attention to the comment if he heard.

ButtHead Blaze came in and sat on the chair in the right of dad's desk, next to me.

"Hello, daddy dearest." ButtHead Blaze said. The dickwad has always teased dad. And I can't say stop. The entertainment... man, is it amazeballs.

Dad then looked at me and smirked. He turned to Blaze and said, "Hello, ButtHead Blaze."

I just could not help myself.

I rolled on the floor and laughed my fucking ass off because of two main reasons.

1. Because ButtHead Blazes face was priceless.

2. Dad was still smirking at Blaze.

"Well, anyway, I've got some good news for you guys." Our dad said, resting his feet on the newly polished, wooden desk. My dad I a very chilled out person. For his job anyway...

"What is it?" ButtHead Blaze and I asked in unison.

"Well..." Dad trailed for the cool, dramatic effects of suspense. "You guys, are going to high school! Yay!" He exclaimed happily.

"Please tell me you got high... over Coco Pops... again." I begged him. Not believing this bullshit.

If you haven't noticed.

I. Hate. High. School.

Why me?

"That was a good day, but seriously?!" ButtHead squealed.

I swear the dumbfuck is more girlie than me.

"Fortunately for me, I'm not high over Coco Pops and I'm serious! You start Monday kiddos!" Dad squealed happily.

And that is where Blaze gets it from.

Can this day get any worse?

"And Raven you have to... dress up... as a nerd. Think of it as a costume party. Just no party." Dad said.

Obviously it can.

"Have a good day!" And with that, dad kicked us out of his office.

Well not literately, but you get what I mean.

As Blaze and I walked the corridor of the warehouse I could see that he was trying to hold in his laughter.

"Just don't," I sighed, annoyed.

I stormed my way up to my bedroom and turned on my iPhone Dock Station. I then searched for a song that I love.

Days Are Numbered by Black Veil Brides. (A/N; I couldn't find the right version, but I found the Nightcore version. It's the same just in a higher pitch.)