Introduction

Love is worth fighting for, but sometimes you can't be the one fighting, people need to fight for you.

 It's painful to say goodbye to someone you don't want to let go, but it's more painful to ask someone to stay when you know they want to leave, and you fund that it's not the butterflies that tell you you're in love, but the pain.

 My problem is that I can't stay mad, I always end up forgiving people when they don't deserve it, when they leave me behind...So don't make time for people who don't make time for you. 

In life what you really want never come easy, and you are the proof of it. 

People say that bad decisions make good stories, maybe our story is the biggest bad decision that I have made in my life. But our story it's far from ending. And if you had a book with the story of your life, would you read the end?

 Course not. 

But I can imagine the way that ends, it could be the perfect romance, with the two of us, living together, or with me dreaming of you, all day, and all night. The terrible part is that could be a tragic story, when I discover that all the love wasn't real, and I finally wake up breathless. 

I find that we have a chance to be change, a chance to be better, a chance to let you're past in your past, and get on with the future part, but it's hard let you go, but if you want to stay I need to tell you and won't be easy, it's going to be really hard, and we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do this because I want you, I want you and me, forever, every single day.

 I lost myself trying to understand your mind, now I'm losing you trying to find myself. 

So, do you tell me. Do you get butterflies when you see me? Or should I say ... do you feel the pain?