Introduction & Prolouge

Hi!!! My name is Sofea. This is actually my first book and I'm quite nervous and I know a lot of you do not want to read this, so let me introduce you to my first book witch is 'Power like no other'.

P.S: I'm so sorry for my horrible grammer and spelling because I'm Asian and still in school, ok? so deal with it!!![^_^]

In a world, where peace were never been disturb, and powers were in many kinds. The most common powers are wind, air, fire, earth, animal, ice, lightning and storm. The slightly rare powers are to control gravity and mind. And the last but not least, the rare power is to control and summoning the dead. But none ever heard of mutated powers until one day, a child was born in Silver Wolf kingdom.

The mutated magic users were able to control every power that was never and ever existed. The elements they control were even more powerful than normal magic users. For example, fire magic users can only summon fire out of their hands and throw them while mutated magic users gets to summon fire and turn a pool of water into lava and many other more.

The name of the first mutated magic users is named Laurene. She was a nice and kind woman until one day, she know she was a mutated magic user. She turn into the dark side and challenged the king to a fight for the throne. The king had no chance on beating her and surrender. She was then became the 'Queen of the Silver Wolf kingdom' but she still want more. She wanted to control the world.

After she became the queen, she changed all the rules that the previous king gave. Any child that was newly born had to be given to the queen for sacrifice to make her younger and make her even more powerful. Anyone has to obey her orders or they will face the consequences witch inquires death.

Before she could proceed her plan to control the world, she was stopped by an army of magic users. All of them distracting her while one of the magic user sneaked behind her stabbed her at the back. She was then caught in a deep slumber for eternity. Before she let her finale breath go, she swear to the village that one day she will come back in a new body and soon rule the world.

After 100 years later, a child was then born. And she will be the new mutated magic user that will be fully control by Laurene when she turn 18. And her name is Crystal. Find out how she controls her own power and defeats Laurene in a few chapters later. I guest.

So, how do you like my prolouge. I know this was super short but I promise that I will make it a little bit longer for the first chapter. If any of you guys can help me make this story better than please help me by writing it in the comment below. Thanks for reading !!!!