Me and Jhope smut

My P.O.V

I was walking to my favorite buffet called China Star and it was 8:39 at night I was walking alone in the dark.. and I had made it after a few mins and I was getting me some food and desert to take home with me.
And when my shoe was untied I had bent over and tied my shoe until Jhope walked by me from behind and grabbed my huge butt and I had gasped..

Me: excuse me sir but WTF did you grab on me like that I don't even know you.

Jhope: Because I wanna and you gotta problem with it?

Me: yes I do very much

Jhope: and we can fix that.. he's tells me whit an evil grin in his face...

Then he had grabbed me by my wrist and took me to a hotel that he had paid for just for one night.. then he had tossed me to the bed..

He was hovering over me.. and I hope whispered to me...

Jhope: I am now horny for you Tianna Jordan. Every time I look and that big coke body you have makes me even hornier.

Me: Jhope is that so?

JHope : yes,

And then he was trying to kiss me but I had stopped him because I was scared and It was my first time..

J: why did you stop me? He asked me with an angry face..

Me: "cause I am scared that you might hurt me and it's my first time.. I answered of fear.

J: you ain't got to worry I'll be very gentle..

Me: ok

And then we started kissing and I jhope happly put his tounge in my mouth and I put my tounge in and almost to his throat. And then he was rubbing my thighs up and down. And while I was still kissing him he stopped and said.

J: "mmm Tianna ,he moaned out in a low key.

And all of a sudden I was feeling some type of way that I had never felt before.
And went back to and started kissing my big juicy lips again, then he had touched my breast and pinched my nipples and a moan almost came out of my mouth.. but instead he had stopped and took both of our clothes off and I was in my Victoria secret on and Jhope bit his bottom lip and said while looking at me.

Jhope: damn girl you are seeexxxyy mmm I just want to eat you up with your sexy azz, he said. While looking at me with . Then we started kissing then I took off my bra and my draws and he took off his boxers and before he could ever inter my ocean. All I ended up hearing him say play with yourself... he said viciously And hungrly... I did what he told me and stated doing low key version of a woman's moan...

Me: "ahh, aaaaahhhh ohhh Moaning it while sucking my breath in and calling his name.. "Jhope Jhope" oohhuuaah oooppppaa.. go deeper teasing him with my eyes closed and biting my bottom lip.. and when I was close he had stopped me in a second and said

JHOPE: TIANNA I can't take it anymore your moans are too damn sexy when you was saying my name. I want you to say it when I'm giving it to you... and he went to the bathroom and got protection and put it in me.

JHOPE:Ahhh " f**** tianna ohh tianna
You feel so good. He moaned and groaned and cried out..

Me: Ahh Jhope don't stop oppa deeper, faster harder..

And he did what I has asked him to do and we had reached each others ocean blues and he was drinking me dry and I then did the same thing to him and then we had put on back our clothes and we had told and promised each other not to tell anyone about this...
And we both went home..

OK people like I had said before please like my stories no disrespectful comments please and If I make this wrong then I will make it better so give me a message if you lovely one can