Chapter 1 ~ Memories

Note: this is what I believe the characters will look like when their grown up :)

Jude's P.O.V.

I wipe the sweat off my forehead as I finish packing the last box of my stuff. I actually did it. I've been crying while I've been packing to leave for college. I graduated high school about 2 months ago with Connor, Daria and Taylor. I'll miss Anchor Beach with all people I made friends with.

I lay on my now stripped bed with only a blanket and a pillow. I put my hand up in the air and smile when I see the ring on my ring finger. Connor proposed to me after graduation. I still remember him stuttering as he asked me. I, of course, said yes. I mean who couldn't. Daria and Taylor were squealing as I jumped on him and kissed him with tears staining my cheeks. Turns out their now dating. They make a great couple.

My phone goes off in my pocket interrupting my thoughts. I turn it on and see it's a text from Connor. I smile and open the text.

Fiancé❤️: hey baby. You almost done packing?

Me: almost. I just can't believe it that I'm leaving this house. So many memories.

Fiancé❤️: oh yeah? What kind of memories?

Me: come over and see.

Fiancé❤️: I'll be there in 5.

I laugh and put my phone back in my pocket. Connor's always so curious about the things I do. I get up from the bed and walk down the stairs to the kitchen. It's quiet.

"Hello?!"

I yell through the house. Hmm. Strange. I go to the kitchen table and see a note.

Jude,
Be back in 2 hours. Went to on a date with Lena.
Love,
Stef

I chuckle and walk into the living room. I crash on the couch and turn on the tv to Cops. I lean my head back and close my eyes. I hear the front door open and I hear footsteps come towards me. I open my eyes and see Connor sitting next to me.

"Hey."

I whisper as I put my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head.

"Hey babe. How was your day?"

I chuckle.

"Hot and sweaty."

He laughs. "Oh yeah? Why is that?"

He smirks. I playfully hit his chest.

"I was packing idiot. What are you thinking?"

I chuckle. His eyes darken with lust. Well shit.

"This."

He crashed his lips to mine. I moan as he bits my lower lip softly.

"You know I never got to show you the memories I was talking about?"

I say breathlessly as I pull away.

"Oh yeah huh. You should show me."

Connor says with a small smirk.

"Of course your majesty."

I peck him on the lips and stand up offering Connor my hand. He takes it and gets up. I lead him up the stairs into my room. He takes his jacket off and throws it onto my desk chair.

"This is where we had our second kiss."

I say and sit on the floor next to my bed. Connor smiles at me and sits next to me.