In the begining

Once upon a time there was a beautiful actress, no person in the universe was thought to be as good as she. Though there was one, who thought she could compare. That person was the hard working sister to this well known and greatly loved actor. For as long as they could remember they tried for every play there was. The beautiful actor whose name was Helene had always gotten a major roll. Her sister on the other hand, Noelle, had been nothing but a background character.

After several runs Noelle's confidence started disappearing. While Helene's got greater. Noelle became known as a nobody or Helene's sister, that was hard. The worst part was that her sister seemingly hated her.

That was all I could read. The children's book of Cinderella, or at least I thought it was, had transformed. For all I had read, it conformed to my life. My name? Seriously? You actually want to know my name? Oh wow... No one ever wanted to know MY name before. Its Crystal. Sorry for all the excitement...

Anyway, I put the book down and was on the verge of tears. But for what I know the library isn't a good place to cry. I put the book back in the shelf and walked out of the library, time for school. Yay....

(A/N: Sup people! Sorry I haven't been updating. My teacher was giving me tons and tons of homework. But that's what teachers are for. Am I right? Well, anyway I'm still working on Ouran School Brit but the chapter will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience my kittens but it shall be finished! So if you are new to my stories please follow me and watch my stories for more! :3 And remember to always be a fluffy kitten! Byez!)