Chapter 1

Yes I got it finally. I've been waiting for months. I can't wait to tell Mason. My licence. I know it sounds dumb. but it better then getting a taxi to work everyday , for 40 minutes everyday. So I should gain $150 dollars a day, so I should be able to buy a car in about a month. I already know what I want they are holding it in the shed. I walk out the front door. I see mason in his most expansive car. "Pass this time" said Mason as smug as ever."yes" I said as smug as Mason. "Like I said I would" he threw he his keys. I caught them one handed. "You knew I would caught them." "I like to think I can" said again in his smug voice " Hey can you drive me to the driving school" "okay"

After reaching the driving school Mason book 2 practise periods he did pretty well by the looks of it. After he finished he came up to me. " why don't you have a go John." What me no I couldn't. "Sorry Mason I can't." He made a half smile. "It's already in your name." He said "we'll if you say so." I went and got changed n to the race suit followed the safety directions and did pretty well if I do say so myself. I completed the slide parking course and the flip. " holy $hit that was fun." I said like I just walked on the moon. "You are so predicable." He said. When we got back in the car he drove home.

When we got home he went around the back and opened the shed door. I saw a dust cover. Mason ripped it of and I saw a brand new Holden Commodore . I couldn't believe my eyes. These things were about $40,000 brand new. "Holy $hit were I'd you get the money from?" Isaid shocked "I'll show you you." Said Mason as easy as life "it's your car anyway." My heart stopped did he just say my car "Yes I did just say your new car Mark," I stamped back to reality as Mason threw the keys. They hit my fore head and dropped to the ground. The only reason I snapped back to reality was because the keys hit the ground. "YES!!" Mason said as enthusiastic as a little girl getting one direction tickets. "Finally the great Mark that has never dropped anything in the world that has been thrown at him." "Fuck you" I said as soon as he finished talking. "

Chill out, It was only a joke." The next forty five minutes we drove in silence then Mason put on the song I could rap the best Eminem's song 'like Toys Soldiers'. When we reached our destination I knew how exactly Mason worked for know. He worked for the local crime lord. Jamie. I hated the man. He made me sick to the core. He got kids a young as 6 to start work for him. He came to me once to pay the cops of once. I said no, as I was walking away one of his men tried to break my arm. He pinned my arm behind me. I kicked him in the balls and broke his arm, nose and jaw. Jamie never asked me again. Now my best friend for 16 years now wants to get me to work for him. "Fuck this. I will never work for this man I tolled you this before, I never will never work for this man." I was just about to get in the car when Jamie came out. That only made me get in quicker. I was about to start the engine when I realised the keys weren't there. I look at Mason. He waved the keys. " they only way you are getting these back if you have this interview." He ordered. "Hello again Mark" Jamie said like he knew nothing about what was going on behind him. "Come to my office Mark I'm going to offer you a job." Great a job for this cock sucker. Not going to happen. "Last time I met with you, you put one of my men in hospital for 6 weeks. Don't you think it was time to pay me back." He's asking me a question again. "No" I said after not thinking about it.

When we entered his office. He got strait down to business. "So I have a deal here for you. If your work for me, boosting cars which we will have to show you how to break in to them with out scratching them. You drive them back here we grind down the serial numbers you get payed $2500 dollars a car, but for the first two you get squat for putting my man is hospital."

"Hey did I ever say sorry. I wait I don't care." I said bored out of my brains. "Okay. Here we are in Australia, not many people know this but I'm Jamie Johnson Number 10 on the FBI Most Wanted list I'm the international Gangster now you have heard this you cannot leave this room with out taking a blood oath or taking my job offer. If you take neither the my man you put in hospital will kill you on the spot. My heart stopped this man had never been taken into custody because he never got his hands dirty if one of his men when down he got the best lawyers to get them off or get a guy in prison to kill them he could not let them snitch. I only had one disunion now. "I'll work for you only if I get to travel all over the world." There was a silence In the room for a few minutes then finally Jamie said "Yes." "Good you start Monday, when you prove yourself then you can go to Russia. One of the low key places, then you go to France, then Japan and then if your really good Italy then America then back to Australia with a deck job. Helping move Herron from America to Australia so we can package it then send it off all over the world." And in one simple word I had just entered my life of crime.

===================================================================

Writers note: thanks for reading this is my first book if you can help me with spelling problems please be free to do so

Cricket Fan 524