1

"Baby... Baby you're going make it! Trust me"

I held on to Angels hand as they rolled her down the hospital halls. It's like time wasn't a factor it was more of a thing that didn't exist and never could.  Pacing through the halls I held the hand of my fighter, lover,my everything. I heard the two big double doors open and five nurses and I ran through. Going into the room I saw a metal operation table.

"Sir you might have to step back into the lobby or the waiting area" a nurse said to me as the other nurses carried Angel on the table.

"No! Fuck no! I'm going stay here with my girlfriend!" I tried to push past the nurse but they called the guards and pushed me out. I was furious I kept kicking and punching the door trying to get a way back in.

The guards came back and made me go in the waiting room. When I got there all the guys hugged me.                                                                       

"Is everything okay? Is the baby still alive" Sammy asked sitting me down handing me a cup of water.

"I don't know... These fuckers won't let me in the room... Angels couldn't even open her eyes! HER FUCKING EYES they got her hooked up!" I placed my hands over my eyes as I cried thinking about everything 

"It's going be okay man...were all her for you she's going make it!" Johnson replied while rubbing my back. It's like we were waiting in the waiting room for hours!! I kept checking my phone to see the time. It was already Sunday and we been here since Friday night! I looked over my shoulder to see a doctor walking towards us. I told all the guys to wake up. As the doctor finally reached us we all stood up.

"Are you here for Angel Marie Lopez?" The doctor asked

"Yes!" All of us shouted "But I'm her boyfriend father of her child"

"While... It isn't an easy way to put this... Angel's brain couldn't stop bleeding and we couldn't save her and ..."

I cut the doctor off "YOU COULDN'T SAVE HER!" I yelled and was about to get in the doctors face but the boys held me back

"Relax Nate it's going be okay" Jack said while holding me back. "OKAY it's not going be okay my girlfriends dead!" I felt myself collapse on the floor balling my eyes out. The guys picked me up  and the doctor placed her hand on mine.   "But you're beautiful new Baby girl made it! Such a miracle we never had a case like this before.... You're a father"

I got up out the chair and wiped my eyes. "Can I see her?" I followed the nurse to the NICU where I went into this bright pink room. It had flowers and rainbows on the wall. She taken me all way to the back by the window and that's when I laid eyes on my new baby girl. "She's not sick but we had to run some test on her. And do you have a name for her? "

"Valerie Britney Marie Maloley" I smiled as the doctor wrote down the information. The doctor walked away and I picked up baby Valerie and sat in the wooden rocking chair by the window.  "You look just like your mom... She would loved to hold you" I rocked in the chair as I looked out the window as the sun was coming up.

The next five days passed and we were ready to leave the hospital. On the car ride back home it was dead silent Valerie eyes were still closed. The doctors told me they should be opening today because she still thinks she's in her mommy's tummy. As we walked in the house I went straight to the nursery because I couldn't go in my bed room. I locked the door then sat Valerie's bags down and took her out her carriage. I walked around the room with her then stopped at the picture of me and Angel. I touched the picture and a rush feeling came to me. I looked over to the right to see the vinyl Angel always loved. I turned on the vinyl and Ride by Lana Del Rey blasted through the Vinyl speakers. I swayed with Valerie as I use to with her mom.