"My 2nd Year FAREWELL SPEECH "

In a second year high school experience . I unexpectedly met a three abnormal friends , there always annoying or bullying me sometimes. But I want to thank them Because of them I learned how to be strong and not to be a poor loser. And I remember the moments , that were chatting on the class while teacher was teaching our lesson’s , And cheating on exam .

         First of all , I would like to thank god , because he gave me a wonderful life , and loveable parents , And thankyou very much for staying in my side even at the hardest Point in my Life . I also want to thanks for all the blessings.

          And to my Gorgoeus parents , thankyou for everything because you always support me , you gave me a good life . You gave me an education and everything that I need. And you never dectate what I’m going to do on my life. I love you so much my dear Parents. Please stay in my side and I promise I will do my best to finish my study Mama and Papa. I want you to know what a big difference you have truly made in my life. You taught me so many things about the world and myself that years have not been able to make me forget. I also want to thank you for trusting me a good manners and right conduct , because w/o it. I will be not complete as a person as I am now. Thankyou for everything might not  be enough but Ma and Pa , I will be forever thankful for what you did you will do.

        To my second year high school teacher : Mrs.Bondoc , Mrs.Tuluan , Sir.Gallardo , Mrs.Frias , Mrs.Alolino , Mrs.Lliamera , Mrs.Garcia , Mrs.Isuela , thankyou for always believing that I could do better , You are all so approachable and always willing to give me pieces of advices that helped me become more responsible and open to new things, I learned that opening up to new Ideas and new expiriences intensity the knowledge that I gain in the classroom and for that I thankyou very much.

       I also want to thank my classmate Because they change me and taught me to be a better student. I would like to thank all of you for everything. I may not be showy person that is why I’m taking this opportunity to let you know how I feel. Thank you for the past year that you have been with me, for being a brother , a friend and a savior when the world was against me. As I look back I could see the happiest moments of life and those were spent with you , thankyou for completing the jigsaw puzzle of my life and making it meaningful. May god be with us in the next stage of our life.

        To my School Q.C.H.S (Quezon City High School) thankyou for the accepting me on these school. Thankyou because you gave me a chance to prove that I’am good Student

         And now we need to say goodbye and take another step in the road of our lives. We are very glad to have a year of treasured .The family we had build. The laughter we had shares and shed made every student a stronger and better one . Congratualation Sopomore and goodLuck.