torianByshinyxyvy(By for Toby)

**Introduction**
Im writting this book just to share my life and personalities to every one, having a more than 2 personalities ain't easy to handle, too many thoughts and voices talking inside my head... I know this may let you think, Is Multi-personality real?

Yes, it is real.. The Psychological name of it is "Dissociative Identity Disorder" and Im one of its example.. I hope some of you can relate to my story which is full of excitement, Joy, Fear and Challenges.

**CHAPTER 1**

I'm Tom,Adrian,Toby,Shinyan, Nyx, Xyon and Arvy. It's all up to you what will you call me... But for this chapter.. call me Toby..

**Toby**

Let start when I was 5, that time I was in kinder, I got 2 pets that time, first is a Greyish Bunny Rabbit named Agha and the second one is an Aruana Fish named Willie which they say is a lucky fish...

Everytime I got home, I just throw-up my bag to the sofa then rush to the kitchen to get Agha...

A several Minutes later...

I will rush back to living room just to open-up the glass cover of Willie's aquarium just to touch his scales...

Eventually...

"Stop that Toby!! Get down there!!" As my Mama Shouts panicly while running towards me "How many time I have to tell you not to climb on the Aquarium of Willie... you might Get hurt.. blah blah blah.." that's all I've understand that time.. I
really just want to touch that fish..

After a year... When I came home from school with Papa.. I looked for Agha and I can't find him Anywhere..

"Where's Agha??" As I've ask my Mama.

"Look at that plastic bag" as she talks with her cold voice while she finger's pointing on a blue plastic bag besides the washing machine..

When I untied the bag.. I saw my Rabbit... Dead..

A week of silence for me as I was trying not cry for my pet..

When I got on Elementary.. I was on the Star section for 1st Grade then from 2nd grade to 6th.. I remained at the 2nd section which completes my childhood..

When I was on 1st grade... I've met Patricia Torrio... How can I forget about her... a girl that has a long black straight hair, a bit wide brownish eyes, and has a smile that you'll gonna stare at for the whole day... Well.. She's my Puppy Love, I never forgot her.. specially that smile...

I always stare at her during class, much more when its time to write what's on the board which somehow leads me to stay longer on the room and still writing the notes..

When I got to 4th Grader.. I eventually got bullied by my Classmate that's being teach by his father some Taekwondo moves... That what makes us getting bullied by him so easily..

I've lost my interest on studying because of him... I didn't go school for a week... even if my Mama takes me to school, by the time she left me.. I will slip through the school gate then I stayed the rest of the day at park until a student from my school passed by.. I will run home and act like I've attend the class..

But my Mama discovered it and wacked me( its because of my advicer who always talk about her cat which makes me want to leave her class)... while asking me why Im doing that..

She go to my classroom then talk to my class adviser, But after my Mama left the school.. I got bullied once more.

The next day, My Mother goes to school again just to talk with my class adviser again, but this time with the father of the boy who's bullying me...

In front of me, I saw his father hit him in the face (What A Victorious Feeling).. giving me this victorious smile but apparently I reallized that this might give me a ticket to his hot list...

During class, I kept thinking what he'll gonna do to me while Im out of the blue, I felt my stomach growling and this is why sometime I hate thinking... It makes me hungry and its not time yet for recess, I can't eat during a class.. my teacher will gonna give some of her words of wisdom..

Out of nowhere, the school bell rang, I say to myself "atlast!! I can eat now, I though Ma'am will gonna extend her time.. if she does.. I'll gonna tell her that she has a Giant Fly on her nose(actually its her giant hideous mole)... I stretch my arms up to lighten up myself.. the last subject makes me sleepy (That's why I hate number.. Im always sleepy on Math) as I turn my head.. I see my classmate who's bullying me walking towards me(Now Im really afraid to what he'll gonna do to me), I slowly pull out my money just incase he ask.. "I will surrender imidiately" as I whisper to myself..

When he get near.. He just kneel in front of then ask for my forgiveness( I was shouting yeses in my head and celebrating like I've won in a lottery), "Im not that bad for me not to forgive you" Telling him as I've really forgot what he have done to me.. then he asked me to be his friend.. ofcourse I will accept it.. he migth bully me much more if I reject his request..

He stood up then he asked me to let him bought me treats for this recess as a treaty for the things he have done to me..

Wow free food thank GOD.. now I can use money later to buy more poorman's lego after class (its a filipino version of lego, it has 2 to 3 tubes align unlike lego which is a block..) I really like buying some poorman's lego because I was building a Giant Spaceship that time..

As the third grading came.. I've got closer to a girl named Nicole Marlo Paron, A girl with pretty wide greyish brown eyes, having a short hair cut like mine, and a bit skinny..

We've been close friends since 4th Grade up to now.... We share our lunch, walk together before and after class, review and discuss lessons together, and make fun out of each other..

Eventually... I've start liking her which have encourage me to focus on my studies and make my grade equal or close to her's, so we can be on the same section and get much closer to each other...

As time passed by we got 2 new closed friends... first is Froilan Bunda , A bit taller than me, with a semi-skinhead cut, a boy that is much more talkative than girls... second is Eugine Capistrano, much smaller than me, he always want his hair remain on military cut, and a silliest among us...

Actually, the three of us plus our muse Nicole is the most talkative on our class.. most of the time, we make fun of others, we just enjoy the class and during weekends.. the four of us go out and just go anywhere out feet take us.. still it is fun because of our endless jokes and talks..

Our section and the star section never get along.... well our room rule is if one us is your enemy, the whole class will treat you as enemy.. crumpled papers always flying over the wall between the rooms....

One time, one of us throw a dirty bitten hot-dog to the other room.. unfortunately, it get into a cup of soup which is currently enjoyed by one of the student.. Our section have receive a reward... an 8 hours of detention and during class no student can go out... if one go out when there's no teacher in class.. the probation will be extended by an hour per student they caught... well that was fun(sarcastically)..

Summer before stepping up to 5th grade.. Every afternoon I go outside just play War Games with my friends at the nearby cemetery... as we play, I felt down on my back from a grave into a tear down post beside it .. Well broke one bone that day and a bruise to my whole back... apparently, I still feel the shattered bones every time I move my left shoulder..