-Alexis-
"Alexis, I-I'm g-gay!"He yelled in my face with a shaky appearance.He stopped his breathing and looked up to my face of amazement.At first he looked sad, but then now utterly confused.I walked over to my nightstand and picked up my phone that had a glittery waterfall case, and I unlocked it.

"Alex, here look at my library in wattpad, in matter fact look at my entire phone."I said handing him my phone with my otaku pride.He nodded and looked at my wattpad first and his jaw dropped.I grabbed my lollipop and took off the wrapper and threw it into the trash can.I stuck it in my mouth and popped it out,

"Yes, hun?"I asked with a slight smile on my face.He just went through my photos, internet searches, wattpad writing, and library.His face turned red when he seen that I had a picture of him in my phone.

"So, anything you wanna say to your sister, dont leave me hanging!"I squealed and hugged him with my lollipop still outside my mouth.He gasped for a second, but then hugged me back.

"Erm.....So how did you know about gay stuff, or whats your origin?"He asked me and I made an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"I watched, Your My Love Prize In ViewFinder, and it scared the shit out of me so I decided to read books."I said pointing at my phone.That was it he fainted and I giggled really loud my mother ran up to the room.Shocked face and the baby thing in her hand, oh shit...

"Alex, are you gay?!"She yelled and my face scrunched up.She faced me then backed up.I just stood there.

"Alexis, are you interested in gays?"She asked me and I sighed and nodded with my hands crossed around my chest.

"Yeah, and kick us out, but we all know I can be a model or something and get good money, sooo do it."I said putting my hands in motion while talking.

"Ok, I kick you out, and you stay here Alex and wait for your dad to come home."I suddenly was flushed with anger.My other brother was gay.He attempted suicide and he was successful.

"NO!He will come with me!"I said then I turned around and grabbed all the money I saved and Alex's and pulled him away while grabbing our phones and chargers.Tears were flowing down my face and my brother was yelling at me but decided to stop since it wasn't going to help.

"WOULD YOU CUT IT OUT?!"I yelled at him with his struggles.He seen my mixed emotion's and stopped.I was in tears, but my eyes were angered, I was strong, but I was weak.He nodded and just got up and started yo walk along with me.

-Alex-
"Say goodbye."Was all she said when she walked out of the door with her make-up running and her hair messy when she was struggling with me, but what she said under her breath was sad.

"Goodbye, please wish us luck, and for my brother to be happy..."

I grabbed my sisters hand and placed a kiss on her cheek.I was sad too, she did this because of the threat she gave me.My father did abuse us, in a way my mom allowed.She blushed.

"Lets take a picture like that but leave our eyes closed!Lets seem like lovers too!"She said with a huge smile spreading across her face.

*Click!*