Hypocritical Cloister

Cerebus attempted to bump his head against Asilah’s arm. He only grunted and tried to pat him, banging on his back until he finally stopped, happy with the attention, and walked away lazily. By now he was an old dog, his joins worn with arthritis and his once vicious demeanor came down to the lazy old dog he was. Though he was an immortal dog, and should not age, he could've just been getting lazier since the number of Gods coming to the hell has decrease to none. Asilah had been grounded for sneaking up to the overworld and not returning until a demon was sent to retrieve him. Of course this lasted a week, his adventures usually last around a day or so, but Asilah had left his world with no hope of returning.

        Asilah didn’t really have a room, he had a few valuable items that he dragged around in a box. This included a dragon pelt, which he snuggled under when he felt it was time to take a nap. He snuck into a little cavern in the wall to settle why he was stuck in hell. He put everything away in his box, laying at the opening like a dog. He stared out at the outside of hell, watching people hung only try to spare themselves from the fire bellow, Men being tied to the vast stone walls and hung until their torsos were ripped apart, spraying blood all over their legs while the man screamed in pain, only to have demons sew their bodies back together while their sobs and screams remain unanswered. Asilah pouted, he didn’t like the morose look of his world, he missed the sunshine that the world above brought him.

“Asilah.”

Asilah came out if his daydream and looked up at the demon in front of him, the demon’s ugly looks tainting Asilah’s mind. Asilah scowled and glared back at him.

“What do you want?” Asilah said grumpily, pouting as the demon’s eyes became slit. The only thing he ever known about the demons is that they are his parental units, there to raise him and correct him from wrong.

“Don’t use that tone with me, young man.” The demon grabbed his neck, unhappy to take his comment. Asilah struggled for a little bit then gave in, too tired to smack him or push him away. His own sorrow wasted any energy he had. “We need you to go up to Earth momentarily.” The demon hissed at him.

Asilah glared at him, obviously upset that they would take away that privilege, but then state he would be able to go to Earth to again. “What then!? So  now I am supposed to go up and see the surface of Earth?! I thought Hades said I was not allowed to go up there! Are you going to ignore his order?! You stupid scaled swine!” Asilah lashed out angrily. A new burst of anger giving him a new burst of energy.

He understood this is not something not normally performed on  Earth, however down in Hell it is deemed as  completely acceptable. The demon dropped him, causing him to plummet down the incline he was on and land on the ground with a large dust cloud. Asilah whimpered when he hit the bottom, the harsh landing making his tailbone hurt. He glared back up at the demon.

“Do not question me!” The demon began to scream at him, slapping him across the face and just barely scratching him. Though the scratch was no more than a centimeter thick, it bagan to bleed and drew maroon blood to gush out and cover his cheek. Asilah held his cheek and whimpered, but nodded, agreeing to do as the demon said to avoid being hit again.

The demon explained the situation again, Hades wanted a new beautiful woman to use as his servant, the only way he could do that is to attempt to get a girl into the portal.

Asilah agreed to do his bidding. He stood up carefully and the demon assisted him to the portal to the Earth’s surface. The demon told the guards their situation, and pushed Asilah through the portal, the violet swirls taking him in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story is not finished yet.Thank you for reading, I just want to give out some credit to the flowing:

MicroMochi - Author

CeraCero - Editor

medusaslayer64 - Sat next to me