Prologue

Love.

Strong word and at the same time with great significance.

Feeling that induces approach, to protect or conserve the person for whom you feel affection or attraction; Great affection or strong affinity for another person.

They say love is better sense than someone without love is not happy - What makes a lot of sense to me.

To say that love is easy, it is difficult to feel.

Live without love is to have a great sorrow in his heart. Not having love is not knowing how to live, is just be an empty shell in the middle of society.

If we are loved we felt we would be someone better?

If we had a love waiting for us somewhere, it would give us the strength to fight for our dreams even get that someone who somehow fate put in our lives?

And if you do not know what love is?

If you've never felt loved?

This makes you a person without dreams? Hopeless? No trust ? And no self-esteem?

Why society cannot love your neighbor as described in the Bible?

Why they are so selfish to the point of wanting to benefit only themselves?

If all radiate love, we would have a more human humanity?

I just know that with love, there would be no disunity. With love there would be no suffering. With love there would be no loneliness.

—————————
Author's note: Please, leave your comment here for me know what you think. Add this story at your reading list and share with all your friends. If you wanna talk with me, come at my twitter I'm always there. Fire kisses. Nat, xx.