Chapter 1

Once upon a time there was a little boy. His name was Hoolio. He was very poor in wealth but he always managed to make do. He was oblivious to all of the wealthy. One day when Hoolio was walking the streets of Serbia, he saw a pickup truck in the distance. These sorts of things happened often, and even as a mere boy of 11 he was very clued up. He turned and started running as fast as his tiny legs would take him. But it was too late. Hands grabbed him from behind. Hands pressed against his throat, restricting his airway. If he left, or was taken, he had no hope of being found as he was an orphaned child with no friends or relatives. The hands were rough and Hoolio's vision then blacked out, his captors had thrown a bag over his head. The rough hands threw him carelessly into what he had assumed to be the pickup truck. The engine rumbled and they started to move. One of his captors hit Hoolio with great force and he blacked out.

Hoolio awoke to a 'drip, drip, drip'. he blinked several times to clear the blurriness. his head was throbbing and when he reached up to feel it he felt a large bump forming. when he brought his hand back to his lap he realised, even in the dim lighting, he could tell that his hand was covered in scarlet blood. how could he have landed in this situation? He had always been careful about avoiding places frequented by hustlers. but something had been on his mind that day that his feet just kept walking to wherever they pleased.

He took in his surroundings. dim lit cell, leaky. the ground felt like cobblestone. since when were things still made with cobblestone? times had moved on since then. there was one window, high up with barred windows. Hoolio estimated that it would be about three times his own height. there was no way he would be able to get up there and even if he did, how would he get through the bars? he went to get up but discovered that he was bound to a metal ring bolted to the ground. he heard footsteps approaching over the annoyingly consistent water dripping. a thump at the door and a face appeared at the tiny barred window on the door. Hoolio scurried back as far as his bindings would allow and he clenched his hands in fear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q/A

Hi guys! Just saying, this is NOT my story. One of my friend is writing this book. I just wanted her to get her word out there. :)

So, if you have any questions, PLEASE comment down bellow! :)

Oh and if you would like to read more, vote vote vote!