Meeting Yaya Dub

Alden Richards came from a wealthy family and every one loved Alden.

He has tons of fans even the poor people loved him but often he was single and alone,until one day his Lola ni Dora brought home a beautiful maid whom is also known throughout the internet as the dubsmash queen.

NicoMaine Mendoza is her name but Lola ni Dora used to call her Yaya Dub or Maine.She always response with a dubsmash so i gotta get along.

As she walk towards me I ready my dubsmash phone just in case,she doesn't take it seriously but all i know that she will take to someone until she trust them.

"Hello Maine i'm Alden"I greeted.

Then she replied with a dubsmash and particularly she has a crush on me.

"Mr.Dream boy!Mr.Dream boy....."

Boom!She likes me!Anyways Lola ni Dora said we could hangout anytime just as long as the chores are done.

I lead maine to her room and She loved it.I wish we could hangout more often and hey my heart is not taken yet.

I don't really like Yaya Dub taht much but i could see that shes beautiful and nice.She would always wear the beautiful smile on her face and bring that dubsmash phone if hers...

I knot that Maine likes me but i gotta know for sure if we were ment for each other.......It could be worth a try.Besides she is beautiful and kind.