Home.

She was getting chased by a mad man..He was closing in on her and is going to grab her. As he closed his white fingers around the back of her hoodie, she let out a eardrum shattering scream. Puppet shot up in her bed, sweat pouring off of her and panting hard enough and all of her muscles burning so much it was like she had just ran a mile. She looked around at her lavender bedroom and all she heard was a annoying beep from her alarm clock telling her it was time for school. She groaned as she got out of her soft bed and trudged to the closet. She picked out an outfit for that day. A blue tank top and leggings with black booties. She next went to the bathroom to do her makeup. As she was putting the finishing touches to her eyeliner, she glanced at a wall clock that said it was 6:55. She gasped as she frantically put her eyeliner away and grabbed her school books and bag and ran out the door, her brown hair flying gracefully behind her.  She slammed the door shut and locked it behind her, yanking the key out of it. She was walking to school when her best friend Hannah popped up beside her, scaring the daylights out of her. She gasped as Hannah yelled, "Hiya" in her bubbly voice. Puppet put a hand to her forehead and let out a huge breath of relief. "Hannah, don't scare me like that please!" Hannah laughed, a musical sound escaping from her lips. Puppet swore that she was a goddess and looked like one too. She and Puppet walked to school together, skipping all the way there. As they reached the school door, the math teacher smiled at Hannah but when he saw Puppet, he glared at her and she returned that look back to him. "Nice to see you too Mr. Fischbach," Puppet muttered under her breath. Mr. Fischbach told Puppet to hold on so he can talk to her. Hannah looked as surprised as Puppet when he told her this and Hannah mumbled, "See ya later Puppet.." Puppet nodded quietly and went to a wall and leaned against it, pulling her hood over her head, making her look like a assassin. He sighed as he saw Puppet, hood over her head, hiding her soft brown hair and her beautiful grey eyes. "Katie..." He said, looking at her with concern and sadness in his eyes. She looked up with shock and locked eyes with him. He held her wavering grey eyes with his strong brown ones. He got lost in her eyes, searching her soul to find not a perfect one, but a scarred, beat up one. Puppet was entranced by his eyes. He walked over and laid a big, strong hand on her shoulder gently as she flinched, pain in her eyes. She looked away as he sighed deeply. "Just wanted to remind you about the math test today." He said in his big deep voice. She nodded and hurried out of his sight., running to the library.

Hey guys! Lcllipxp here! I hope you like my story! Sorry this is such a short chapter but it will be longer the next chapter. Bye!!!❤️❤️