Chapter 1

"Man, you sure were a lot of fun... But I'm afraid it's time to go!" Goku turns Super Saiyan and thrusts all of his energy into the spirit bomb, creating a devastating attack. "Gya gya uooooooooh?!?!?" kid buu is overwhelmed by the amount of power as his body slowly dissipates into nothing. Kid buu is gone. Earth is saved once again. The world is at peace...

*bang**bang* A loud, hammering noise resonates in the house as Chi Chi slams her fist on the wall. "No, no, no, Goku! For the last time, you're not going to king kai's again and leaving us here to die!" Chi Chi hollers.

Goku laughs awkwardly. "Come on Chi Chi, it's just for a month or two, pleaaaase!" Silence takes over.

As Chi Chi ponders in thought, Goku puts his hands together as if in a prayer and begs her to comply. "Fine, but once you come back you better get a job!" She sighs heavily and takes Goku's hand "Promise?"

Goku smiles tenderly "Promise". He waves goodbye and he takes off.

Meanwhile at Capsule Corp... Trunks walks inside the training chamber and approaches his dad, Vegeta. The instant he steps inside the chamber his whole body just slams to the ground. He tries to stand up, but his muscles could not move an inch. The force was so strong that it was as if his body was going to go through the floor at any second. He notices that the gravity is set to five hundred times that of earth.

"Whoa... Dad, that's crazy!" trunks thought. He always knew his father was someone that pushes his limits, but this was just unbelievable to him.

Vegeta has been training nonstop ever since the fight with Majin Buu despite being in times of peace, and how could he not? His eternal rival, Kakarot, had already surpassed him greatly and he knew this. He even accepted this reality, however, his drive is more powerful now than ever. The simple of thought of being number two, he, the prince of all Saiyans, was unbearable. It barely let him sleep at night... He strived to better Kakarot, to beat him with his own power, and finally be number one. His goal was super saiyan 3. If Kakarot could do it, he most certainly could as well. His pride could not accept any other option. He felt he was close to achieving this form but he knew that this training was not enough. He needed something to push himself even further. After a while, Vegeta notices Trunks in the room, but ignores him to continue on his training.

Trunks notices his father's dismissal. He musters up enough strength to speak and says "Hey dad!!!! You promised to take me to the amusement park!" -he yells in order to get his father's attention.

"Ugh..." Vegeta reluctantly turns off the training chamber and faces his son. Trunks stands up.

"I honestly didn't think he would remember that silly promise... Humph, well a prince keeps his word so I have no choice but to take him." He thought. Vegeta crosses his arms and says "Get up, we're going".

Vegeta and trunks arrive at the park a little over 12 in the afternoon. A sign over their heads reads: "Amazing Funland".

Trunks stares in amazement over the variety of rides or silly human inventions (according to Vegeta) and says "Whoa dad, look at all of this! Let's ride everything haha!" with an obvious excitement in his voice.

"Humph, hurry up and decide where you want to go, I won't stay here all day" Vegeta answers assertively. Vegeta was already impatient, as he wanted to leave as soon as possible to continue his training. Trunks points to a rollercoaster called "DoomDrop".

"Let's go there dad!" his eyes sparkle of excitement

"Fine, go ahead I'll wait here".

"Whaaaaat?! Hmmm, could it be that you're scared huh?"