Tigerstars Clubhouse Episode 1: Ivypools Birthday Bash

The screen appears to show a field of grass. Tigerstar is seen walking up the hill towards the screen. " Oh hey everybody it's me Tigerstar!" Tigerstar said. " Oh do you want to come inside my Clubhouse? Then all right lets go!" Tigerstar said. The screen reveals a piece of land with nothing yet on it. " Oh I almost forgot! To make the Clubhouse appear we have to say the magic words Tiska Tigesta Tigerstar! Say it with me! Tiska Tigesta Tigerstar!" Tigerstar said. Tigerstars Clubhouse theme starts to play as the Clubhouse assembles its self. " T-I-G-E-R-S-T-A-R oh boy! T-I-G-E-R-S-T-A-R! It's the Tigerstars clubhouse come inside it's fun inside its the Tigerstars clubhouse! Rolecall! Hawkfrost!" " Here!" Says Hawkfrost. Ivypool! " Here!" Says Ivypool. Brokenstar! " Yuck! Here!" Says Brokenstar. Antpelt! " woof woof!" Says Antpelt. Mapleshade! " Here!" Says Mapleshade. Tigerstar! " Right here!" Said Tigerstar. It's the Tigerstars clubhouse! Come inside its fun inside Its the Tigerstars Clubhouse!Come inside its fun inside! T-I-G-E-R-S-T-A-R!" " It's the Tigerstars clubhouse!" Said Tigerstar as he chuckles. " Ivypools Birthday!" Said Tigerstar.