Chapter 1

After seeing Kouha's dijin equip, you tried to stifle your laughter, as the time was inappropriate. You were Kouha's personal advisor, and although everyone knew he was an eccentric prince, you agreed to being his one and only trusted advisor. And so brought you to this situation where you stood beside Kouha as he talked to Kouen.

"Please excuse me, I need to use the restroom" you say with straight voice.

You say this in an attempt to escape the stare of the intimidating Kouen.

"Of course [Name], you are excused" Kouha says while still facing Kouen.

"Thank you, my prince."

And with that you gracefully walked around the corner, unable to keep that idiotic grin of yours off your face. Once you were out of hearing vision (or so you thought) of Kouen and Kouha, you ran straight out of the hallway, running across the palace garden giggling to yourself.

"To be honest right now, I feel like flying so..."

You transformed into your dijin equip, not knowing a certain prince was watching you. You never told anyone that you were a Metal Vessel user, well because no one asked. Anyone besides Kouen, since he was the emperor and because you trusted him the most. You looked completely different in transformation. Because your dijin was specially yours from the moment you were born, you could control how you looked like. You chose sky night blue locks, flowing down your back and up to your waist, when normally your hair was (h/c). Your height did not change, however your eyes changed from (e/c) to a light turquoise, to which your face shape did not change. You were now Leila, a General of Sindria, the newest addition to Sinbad's loyal generals. Kouen only agreed to your staying here if you served as Kouha's advisor, and he would keep a close eye on you in case you betrayed the empire.

'I would never betray the great Kou empire, I keep my loyalty intact with utmost care' you thought to yourself on the day you were officially announced to be Kouha's advisor.

You changed into a white chiffon dress, which had light turquoise shades fading to compliment your eyes. Usually you would wear silver armor when you transformed, but today was an exception as you finished your enchanting look with warm smile.

"[Name]?You never told me you could do that" Kouha says as he approaches you from a nearby tree. "Well you didn't ask, my prince, so I didn't tell you" you say in a as-a-matter-of-factly manner.

"Anyway, Kouha, care to join me for sightseeing? I'll get to see that ridicul-(you stopped yourself), I mean fabulous dijin equip of yours" you say trying to hide a snicker. He ignored your sarcasm and answered, "Of course, I want to go, and if you keep giggling like that I'm going to refuse".

"Yeah yeah Kouha, and by the way you don't have to transform,that would be troublesome" you say while still stifling your laughter. "Just hold on to my hand and we'll be on our way."

Before Kouha could protest, you grabbed his hand and before he knew it, he was airborne with you.