Chapter 1 the house

At midnight on fullmoon day

Knock knock knock!!
"Is this the principal of Yeran high school house?"
I stand in front of the modern house that have 3 floors.
--15 minutes later--
"Why don't have anybody answer? Or I get the wrong house?
......Crack... The door open.
The handsome blonde long hair with blue eyes guy open the door.He in the clean black suit.
''Yes I am,Who are you?"He asked.
I'm a little bit shocked but it he, Frankenstein. He can't remember me for sure.
"I am the exchange student and I want to study in your school" I just lied to him.
'Umm I don't think you.. '
"Please please please I want to study here very much" I speak up before he finish his sentence.
"So....Okay, but it very late tonight you should go back to your host family house and talk to me tomorrow at the school"
"Sorry, I don't have any house but I know that you open your house for the exchange students right?" "Yes...there are 3 of them inside but I don't have enough space for you"
"I can stay in only small space so thankyou" then I quickly get inside the house without permission of him.

Frankenstein part

Who is that girl? I can't let she stay in this house. She is a human and she doesn't know anything .If she know about them and 'Master'. She will get in trouble....

I came here...not for study but for the important reason... Please understand,Frank...