I'm a survivor of... the 9/11 attacks

It was a normal Tuesday morning here in Manhatten, New York. I wasn't really a school lover so I would oftenly skip school. But today I regretted. I was walking down ground zero hoping to find a good place to eat not thinking that they would ask me what was I doing alone at such a young age in such crowded streets. I would offten admire the massive sizes of the two world trade center towers. As I'm walking down the street I hear a screeching noise in the distance... And I know it was the sound of a plane so as I'm looking up in the sky trying to find it it gets louder... And louder... And louder... Until... I see the massive plane flying so low I can clearly read the words in bold "American airliner" on the side of the plane. My head and eyes were locked on to it until I saw the massive yellow and red fire ball of the side of the north tower of the world trade center. I look in all directions to see of what I saw was real. And surely enough it was people were speechless, some covering there mouths with there hands some even crying... It nearly made me cry. Sirens quickly fill the air and I don't know what to do I just stood there watching the thick black smoke coming from the tower as emergency veichles raced passed me. It wasn't until a few minutes late I heard that screeching noise in the distance again. I look up to the towers again and from where I was standing the north tower blocked the view from the second tower. But what the north tower didn't block was the enormous fire ball and Debris falling from the tower. at that point I ran towrdes the buildings While looking to my sides I see people nearly bleeding out and paramedics and police officers with blood all over them nearly makes me want to throw up but I keep running twords the buildings. It wasn't until the ground started shaking and I lost my balance and fell and I look up twords my towers only to see giant pieces of derbis and concerete stone falling twords me hopeing that's it's all a 3-D movie I cover my face with my arms and then BOOM........to be continued.