part one

he sorrow I felt washed over me like a ton of bricks and as I stand there looking at her mangled body it made me think. As I stand there looking at the corps of my bride to be it made me wonder where it all went wrong but instead of me thinking I formed a movie in my head a movie that shall haunt me for as long as I shall live one that I wish I can forget [has "movie" form in mind and play" bride: hey sweetie how was your rest you tossed and turned constantly what was wrong. Nothing I just had a bad dream. Really what was it about. [Man hesitates] ummmmmmmm I had a dream where you died and I was just standing there staring at your corps that was mangled and ripped apart. WHAT THE FUCK! What type of dream is that. I don't know I never had a dream in such detail and in color. You Shure that was a dream? Yes absolutely Shure why? Sounds like a preminition about my death where was it? I don't know I didn't see the rest of the scene just your body there on the grass with blood spewing out. Ewe Grose please stop because I don't want to think about death during our wedding. Sorry its just it seamed so real its.... Its just I'm sorry I wont talk about it anymore. So how did you sleep. I..... it was good I liked the new bed we got... its comfy. Yeah its true it was very comfy but as time craped by I saw myself thinking more and more of her and my dream that I had. As we approach the dark and gloomy fun land carnival I see more and more what I feared I knew it was a dream but what would happen if it came true what would happen to me and why would it happen to me but by the time I realize I had made a horrible choice by going on the Ferris wheel it was too late a bug had caused her to freak out loosening the bolts supporting her side and one sudden stop caused her to fall hitting her head on multiple bars and getting hit by the roller-coaster I had realized we shouldn't have gone anyways.