Prologue

Me and my friend Hanna are sitting at the front of Mcdonalds, discussing about my problem.

"Grabe naman! Ang mahal naman ng bayad dyan! Para lang pasikatin ka nila as an artist or singer? You need to pay more than two hundred thousand?"

"Yeah. I know" i mumbled.

"Nako, Ylona. Bakit di mo tanungin ang parents mo about dyan?" She said as she munch on some of the fries.

"I already did. But they said its too expensive and you know naman how important the business is to them"

"Aw. Dont worry, gagawa ang diyos ng paraan. Walang imposible" she smiled.

"I hope so"

We just ate silently when suddenly an old man came up to us. He looks quite familiar to me.

"Are you Ylona Garcia? The only daughter of Mr. Yohann Garcia?" He asked. How'd he know my fathers' name?

"Uhm yes?"

"Your parents are at my house. We will be discussing about something. And all we only need is your answer"

"You might be a kidnapper. I dont wanna come with you"

"Im Fredrick John May. The owner of FJM Inc."

Oh my gosh. That's my parents' idol when it comes to business

"Now, do you trust me? Im not a kidnapper. I promise you that. You can call your parents if you want"

And so I did, and this is what they said: "Yes. We're currently here at their house. The decision is up to you, Ylona. But we really wish that you accept it"

This seems like a great deal for my parents. What is this?

"If you accept the deal. Your parents will be my business partners which can help them, bigtime" he explained "And also, I can make your dream come true. I can make you famous in just a snap"

"Oh my gosh. Really?" I said

"Yes"

Is this a good thing?

"Okay then" i said

"Come with me then. Your parents are waiting for us. Together with my grandson, Bailey May" he said once we were inside the limo.

"Who is he?" Hanna made tanong to the old guy. Yeah, she's with us.

"He's the one you're going to marry, Ylona"

"What? Marry?" "Ikakasal ka Ylona?!"

"Yes. Thats the deal...

Marry my grandson, and i'll do everything you want"