What to do?

Leafeon's POV
After Summer released me, I noticed something about Umbreon. He was not the Umbreon I knew. He was Drew's Umbreon! I was nervous to say hi or say anything to him because I am shy. But, I did it anyways. Here we go. "Hi." I said. After I said it, I was quite nervous still because I didn't know what he would think of me. I mean, we have just met!
Umbreon's POV
"Hi." Leafeon said to me. I smiled back to her. I kinda like her. Even though she is shy, I will make her trust me. Once we get acquainted, she will be less shy to me. Hopefully, that is the case. I can do this. "Would you like to go to a coffee shop and have lunch?" I asked. "Sure. I've never been to a coffee shop before." She said back to me. We walked into town and went into the Green Café and Coffee. We got a table and ordered our food and drinks. "I would like a Dark Coffee and my friend would like....." I said. "I would like a Green Tea please." Leafeon said to our waiter. After the waiter left, Leafeon asked me a question. "Why did you get on the machine instead of Summer's Umbreon?" She asked me. I answered, "Her Umbreon was over with her and he said Umbreon and Leafeon so I went on there." I finished right before the waiter got back with our drinks. "The food will with you shortly." We talked and talked while we waited on our food. I think she actually trusts me now.

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter again. New book. I had to start somewhere. Go read my other book called, I Still Love You (Umbreon X Leafeon) so you know what's going on. Thanks! Carolinannebutton