Chapter 1: The Beginning

[Readers POV]

Its my first time at Pax East. My friend and I went out crossplaying as our favorite anime characters. I, of course, went out as L from Death Note. My friend Macy went out as Light. We spent weeks preparing for this.

We were driving for hours when we finally arrived.

"We're here," Macy said to me smiling widely. "I can't believe it, but we're here."

We grabbed our tickets and ran to the entrance. They let us in after they scanned our tickets. We walked in and I couldn't help but grin. 

"Lets go look around!" Macy says excitedly.

We take a look around, stopping at different panels, buying things every here and there.

"Where to next?" I ask.

"I don't know about you, but I'm gonna run to the bathroom. Text me where you're at and I'll meet you there when I'm done." Macy says with a laugh. She scurries to the bathroom, leaving me alone in a crowd.

I giggle as I begin to walk. I stare down at my phone and start to text Macy:

"I'm going  to check out more panels."

Before I was able to press send, I bumped into someone. I looked up and immediately began to apologize.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said frantically. Then I realized who was standing right in front of me. 

"Oh, it's fine. ." The boy said with a smile. "Oh, by the way, I'm Gunner."

There was a brief moment of silence~~~~~~~

A huge blush filled my cheeks. Is that really him? My youtube senpai? I had a dopey grin on my face.

"Gunner..?" I mumbled to myself. He seemed to hear what I said on account of what he said next.

"Yeah, I'm from youtube. I'm Entoan The Pack" He flashed a quick smile back. 

Hah, as if I didn't know..

"I think I've watched some of your videos before! You play games and stuff, right?" I asked, pretending to be somewhat clueless. In all honestly, I've seen almost all of his videos.. More times than I can count. I let out a small giggle.

He smirked. "Yep, that's me. Hm.. Whats your name, by the way? I don't believe you told me."

"Oh.. I'm (Y/N).." I can't believe I'm actually speaking to him... Is this just a dream? Am I really talking to Gunner right now? 

"So.. (Y/N).. wanna come with me back to Dlive and I's panel?" He said while raising an eyebrow.

"Would my friend be able to tag along? Shes in the bathroom right now.." I say nervously, blushing a deep crimson.

"I mean.. I guess.. But I'd rather it'd be just us.." Gunner said with an adorably flirtatious wink.

I lost it. It was so obvious that I liked him... God.. My blushing was way too uncontrollable. I hope he didn't notice.. But what if he did? Will that change anything? Macy.. Please hurry up.. I don't want to totally embarrass myself in front of my idol.

~~End of chapter~~

Note: I hope you guys are liking it so far. I keep getting the worst writers block and i have like no motivation to post my smut, lol. Half of this was written during class *Thank you boring Dr. Scott (teacher)*