No past, remembered.

Chapter one: Intro to Eli Ward and her awakening.

I wake up , as if I've had been Sleep for a long time. I started to look around to see where I was, because I can't remember my name! only a few flashing images burned through my skull. thats when I am where of my surroundings and I am realize that I am in a hospital bed. And these flashing images that I'm having frightened me and I scream,"What is my name?... Who am I?..." I begin cry and then I see my hospital band, I look at it and begin to read the bulk letters and which say my name," ELI WARD" I then put my head against the pillow again, and feeling calm once again, I close my eyes to rest.

"Who am I!?.." I scream, Panicking. The Doctors begin to hold me down, and then one asks me," Caused you to have this fit?!"

Gasp, breathing heavy with my hands covering my face I don't want no one to know That I am crying. " I Had a dream, it might have been a Memory maybe... It was of someone dying someone I knew, I think?..." I tell the doctor, In between gas and air on my body shakes then I feel sting in my arm as she smiles at me and then everything goes black.

I open my eyes to see a doctor, with a girl that is maybe about my age, she is looking at me very confused just as much as I am confused. She has a very elegant face and she's about 5'3 from the looks of it and she has beautiful blonde hair, it's strawberry blond hair I believe. and these beautiful Big pink eyes that I like do..... I know she must have something to do with me, I stare at her, then at the Older man with her. He must be her father..... I guess

He has very strong features for a man of his age , his hair is black and it covers his face , mainly just his eyes, that of which are green, and his hair is very Curley, actually it appears to just be wavy.

Then suddenly the dream from earlier that I had, it hits me and it's images come to me.

I begin to cry to bury my face into my knees and I begin to fiddle with my wist band and that says my name on it. I begin to wonder," who are theses people?.... And what do they have to do with me?..."