Chapter 1

This is my first story I'm not very good at writing but, I hope you like it.                       
Gabby's POV:
D : I'm outside
G : I'll be right there
Mom I'm leaving for school! Have a good day, she said. Daisy was waiting outside checking her feed on her I phone 6 plus ( I was so jealous of it ) I put my longboard down and we where off to school. Daisy was one of my best friends we claimed we had telepathy   cause we had been friends ever since we were little and we could read each others minds.

That day when we got to school we went past the gym because we were heading to my locker, we saw a guy long-boarding in the gym. Daisy and I knew he was breaking the rules we just went to my locker. He finally came out of the gym and looked strait at me, I was holding my longboard in one hand and my bag in the other I was talking to Daisy.

I didn't notice him until he said    "have you ever been long-boarding in the gym?" I said we were not allowed to he said "do you wanna try? If you get in trouble I'll take the blame" I said okay because it looked fun and we went in the gym. I put my longboard down and got on I took off and it was such a smooth ride. Daisy was right behind me and I could tell she loved it Daisy turned around and left the gym because she didn't want to get in trouble.

I stayed and the boy asked if I could do tricks I said no but then I did a flip trick and then he asked me "how long have been long boarding" I said as long as I can remember. The boys friend walked in the the gym and they started talking, I kept riding but then I fell. The boy ran to me and helped me up we turned towards the door and saw a huge crowd staring witch included Daisy, my brother Kyle and a teacher. We looked at each other and we immediately grabbed our boards and ran out the door. When we were in the hall he said " hey my names Matthew Espinosa" I said my name was Gabby. Then he headed the opposite way of me to his locker half way down the hall he turned around and winked at me and kept on walking towards his locker. I just stood there with no expression until my brother Kyle came up to me and said "Matthew was bad news" I said he wasn't and walked away with a smile on my face.

Comment if  I need to do any updates and add anything

Follow me on:

~Twitter : abchamberuth

~Instagram: aubrey_chamberlain

~snapchat: aubreycheergirl

~kik: abchamberuth