Her Little Secret

Leeya's headphones blared ULTRAnumb by Blue Stahli as she flighted around the apartment cleaning and rearranging the place; doing anything to get her mind of the fact that she knew Justin was coming back from basic training today. She didn't want to think of the chance he might not show up, but she also wanted to avoid the thought of him actually stopping by to see her.

She stopped mid scrub of the plate in her hands and took a deep breath, 'Stop kidding yourself, Lee,' she chided and let out a deep sigh before going back to the plate, attempting to scrub away nonexistent food stuck on the poor abused dish, 'Justin coming home hasn't a thing to do with you. He's probably forgotten all about you and moved on; I bet that toned body from all that working out helped find a girl real fast.'

She gulped at the thought of the toned muscles he'd have after all those sit ups and pull ups and crunches and the runs and the drills, and a small whimper escaped her throat and she clinched her thighs tightly when a heat built inside her belly. Leeya groaned and shook her head, trying desperately to not think about the way his naked body was pressed against hers in a heated passion of her dreams.

Her now shaking hands turned the knob to rinse off the plate that she was about three seconds from breaking, dried her hands on the dish rag hanging from the fridge, and took out her headphones. She took a long breath, then let it out slowly before putting her phone on the charger and locking it, not noticing that she had a message.

"I think I need a cold, cold shower," she chuckled and ran her hands through her long, deep black-blue hair, and imagined it was Justin's hands coaxing a moaning from her as he pulled in for a smoldering kiss that made her knees weak. Her eyes flew open and she jerked her hands from her head, "A very long, very cold shower."

She laughed at herself as she padded bare foot in her cut off blue jean shorts and baggy D&D shirt, a picture of two twenty sided die rolled to twenty that said "They're natural" with the sleeves cut off, tied up at her waist with a rubber band down the hall. She grabbed a fresh towel out of the cupboard just outside the bathroom door and set it on the toilet lid before she slid the near transparent shower current closed. She was leaned over, about to start the water, when a knock at her door startled her.
She hurried to the door, sliding back the latch lock, twisting the dead bolt, and opening the door to a figure that made her heart stop.

The stunned silence streached between her and the person at her threshold, her hazel eyes widened and her slightly full lips parted in surprise and shock.

"What?" said a familiar, clear accent from a wide, bright white smile, "Do I not get a hug or something, it's been almost four months. Didn't you miss me?"

The sight of Leeya's deep crimson blush over her high cheek bones that ran down her beautiful light skin was almost too much for Justin to handle. She'd been all he could think about while he was away at boot camp; those nights he prayed he was quite so none of the other recruits heard him as he stroked himself to the thought of bending her over a table or counter or car, anything really, and taking her hard and fast, losing it at the sound of her calling his name in sheer bliss as they'd cum together.

"Oh my God!" Leeya exclaimed and jumped into his arms in a hug, "I missed you so much! I had no idea you were coming over! How are you? How long are you staying? Do we have long to hang out?"

She said it all in a rush and Justin hardly caught anything she was saying with her large breast pressing against his chest. He pulled his hips away from her slightly, even as body urged him to bring her as close to him as possible. And seeing her in those damn hot, nerdy clothes wasn't helping in the least, especially when he felt her nipples harden against his chest.