You'll Never See Me Running! No, Nothing Scares Me Anymore~!

'You'll never see me running, no nothing scares me anymore!' - Ai no Scenario (Juby)

The bells jingled as someone entered.

"Welcome to Callie's Cupcakes, how can I help you?" Callie asks, putting down her Ipod. She looked up and met the gaze of the customer. He was a tall man, dressed in all black. He had black hair, which was cut messily, but attractively, and he had crimson eyes. He took in Callie.

She was dressed in the store uniform, a pink tu-tu like dress. Her light brown (almost blonde) hair was pulled into a loose ponytail, her green eyes sparkled in the light, and her pink plaid earphones hung around her neck, along with a red collar. 

"Hello Callie, nice to see you again." The man greeted. Callie shifted uncomfortably. She'd never met this man. "I'm here to pick up a delivery."

"Right. What did you order?" Callie asked, smiling to hide her uneasiness. She was getting a bad feeling about this guy...

"Dimension Cakes." The man answered with a slight smile. "Your mother said the Young Master would fine them delectable."

"Oh, right! Mom said something about those." Callie exclaimed, diving down under the counter. She wondered why the man had said something about his 'Young Master' as she got the box. Was he a butler or something? 

"Here you are!" She exclaimed, popping back up. The man wasn't there... "Uh, hello?"

"Yes?" The man breathed into Callie's ear. She jumped.

"HOLY MUSICAL NOTES!!!" Callie shrieked. "What the heck dude?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry." The man chuckled softly. "Did you not like that?"

"No!" Callie exclaimed, turning and shoving the box into his arms. "Now if you'll please leave!"

The man pouted slightly. Callie began pushing him out from behind the counter.

"Aw, Callie-can, don't like me anymore?" He asked in a mocking tone. Callie gave him one last shove, pushing him out of her space.

"Get out before I call the police!" She threatened, reaching for the Ipod that was being dragged around by her headphones. The man darted forward with inhuman speed, yanking the Ipod away. Callie went with it, seeing as she had practically superglued her headphones to it.

"Kyaa!" Callie yelped. The man grabbed the back of her uniform to keep her from faceplanting, but it came off in his hands.

Stupid fabric! Callie thought to herself. She thudded to the the floor. The man, instead of helping her up, examined the Ipod. He sighed and tossed it to Callie. It landed on her back. She sat up, clutching the uniform to her chest.

"How silly of me." The man sighed. "It was just that infernal music device--Ipod, I believe?"

The bell jingled again. A boy came in. He had blue hair and eye. One of them was covered by an black eyepatch. He was dressed in fancy clothes, yet they seemed inappropriate on him.

"Sebastian, I told you to get the cupcakes and come back to the ca--" His order died in in his throat. He took in the scene. His butler, smirking at a girl who was holding her dress to herself, glaring at said butler. He sighed. "What did you do now?!"

Callie turned to him, glaring. He blinked in surprise.

"C-Callie?!" Callie growled in frustration, standing up, her Ipod dangling in free space.

I know the shop's named after me, but seriously?!  She thought venomously. Her face showed no emotion, but the kid saw the venom in her eyes.

"Please leave." The blue-headed boy's eyes hardened almost un-noticeably. 

"Right. Come Sebastian, we've caused Miss Callie enough trouble." He said, turning and exiting. The man--Sebastian--followed with the cupcakes. Callie walked to the door and locked it, careful to keep a hand on the top half of her uniform. She went to the back and changed into the clothes she was wearing before her shift.

A white t-shirt, a black hoodie with red stripes down the sleeves (that only came to her elbow), jeans, black leather boots, multiple bracelets, and an iron cross necklace (her mom was superstitious). She sighed.

"Making a thirteen year old girl work at an empty store." She scoffed. "That's open to everyone, even pedos. Great idea, Mom."

Callie walked to the front part of the bakery, glancing at the clock. It was 9 p.m. Closing time. Callie grabbed her 'Callie's Cupcakes' backpack and went back to the kitchen part of the bakery, exiting out the back door. She locked the door behind her and started walking down the alley. 

Callie didn't notice the slight change, the bricks of surrounding buildings becoming newer, the walls covered in fliers warning about Jack the Ripper.

"Someone who works at a bakery has to taste sweet, right?" A voice asked itself. Callie whipped around, looking for the source. Someone--or something--jumped down from a roof and pinned Callie to the wall. It went for her neck. "Snack time for me!"