to my dearest right one

2010 October

To my dearest right one,

                You’ll probably think that this is one of the weird stuff I use to do and I guess you won’t be surprise if you find this. Only that I have no idea when will this letter reach you or if it will ever be. But it doesn’t matter to me right now, because I know that the perfect time will come for you to know what is inside of these thoughts. I just hope that when you read this, I am sitting beside you, sharing a cup of coffee while watching our children playing in the rain.

                My dearest, at this moment in time you are still far from me. You, doing your own things while I am busy with mine. But don’t worry. I know we are under the same sky and looking at the same star. So, it doesn’t bother me so well. And besides, you are still unknown to me at this time. Maybe you are someone I already bumped into and know for a very long time or perhaps, a person that is yet to come. But, it’s okay, because I know we’ll be sharing our lives together someday. I know God is preparing the both of us so we can be perfect for each other, because we are the right one for each other.

                My dearest, you know that I love you, not only because you are an answered prayer and you are the man in my checklist but for the simple reason that you are you. You can make me love you even if I hate you. You have your own way to annoy and amuse me at the same time. You set our date at an outreach program. You give me taho, barbeque, isaw, buko juice, chicharon, kikiam, cheese sticks, mais, anything that can be sell on the street because you want to help those vendors, so they can get home early with their family. You give me apples everyday. Even if you are busy, you still manage to pack a lunch for me because you know I have a habit of skipping meals if I don’t want the food in the cafeteria. And if you forgot, you drop by just to bring lunch.  Whenever I am sick, you stay beside me and monitor everything, even if you look stupid because you are overreacting. But I love you more because of that. You smile at simple things and laugh out loud at corny jokes. You know how to make me laugh and to not take life serious at sometimes. You sing me lullaby when I can’t sleep and dance with me anytime. We sit on the roof just to watch stars and talk till morning. I can say my opinion regarding government and philosophy and even in senseless things like gossip in showbiz and then we end up with a long conversation and still manage to understand each other.

.               My dearest, more than that, you are a servant of God. You love and respect your parents very much. You know how to be responsible. You share your blessings and you are very generous to others. You use your intelligence to teach and you spend your time to listen to others stories. Even if you grew up in a smooth sailing surrounding, you share your night in a farmer’s roof and your day in a fisherman’s house. You respect every women and weak.  You find beauty in God’s creation. You are not ashamed of your own weaknesses and frailty and humbly accept defeat. You are a very dignified man who lives in his principles. You are a very hardworking man that’s why without a doubt you are successful on your field. 

                As a father, you know how to raise our children very well. You never missed a parent day and PTA meeting. You are present in every recognition and school activity. You make sure that you spend and date your kids before the week ends. You help them with their assignment. They can talk to you anything yet still fears you and respect your authority. They listen to you and you are their partner in crime. I know you make silly things whenever I am not around. I am very thankful that you are their father.

                And I am very thankful that I am your wife. You are very faithful and you only share that kind of love to me. I really love it when we talk before we sleep and share what happened in a day. I love Sunday and shopping day because you make me feel special.

                My dearest, even if our marriage is bumpy and rocky sometimes and we can’t avoid fights, we still keep our love above anything else. You are my bestfriend, my best love, my companion, my critique, my number one fan, my person, my anything. And I am very greatful to God that he gave me the kindest and most lovable man yet funny person on earth. Let’s share our lifetime holding each other, loving our children and expressing our love unceasingly.

                                                                                                                                                                      Love,

                                                                                                                                                             Your right One