Secrets Behind the door.

Secrets behind the door...                 Part 1    Going to college.

(Sophie)

Hey I’m Sophie. My so called father is rich. So I live in a mansion and I’m going to Stanford University. I’m super smart and really pretty. Well, as you may be wondering, ‘what about my mother, and why is he your so called father?’ To make a long story short. My mum and dad died in a car crash when I was 4 years old. My father was a Plastic surgeon, while my mum was a Lawyer. We were super rich, but they were never home so I was raised by a nanny. Well about my so-called-father he adopted me, and he has anger problems, he does not listen to me. So I try my best to stay away with him and his new girlfriend. He’s like 35 and she’s literally 25. Such a man whore. 

I grab my dark skinny jeans that shows off my butt, and my tight pink shirt. With some light purple lip gloss. I grab my purse and leave. “Goodbye honey have a nice last day on highschool, and I’m going on a date with Lindsey tonight so I’ll be home at 10“ Connor said, (My foster father.) I ignored him and left. 

“Ahhh, It’s my beautiful and quite sexy girlfriend.” my boyfriend Jarred said greeting me. He was the captain of the football team. He had dark brownish, caramel eyes. He had dark black shiny hair. He is a quarter back. He was going to Notre Dame in Indiana. I was going to Stanford in California. We had to break up today and I believe this was the last moment we had together. 

“Honey, I love you but-” I paused. Thinking of why it was so hard to do this. I felt something in my throat, I felt the tears coming, but I held them back. “It’s just that I’m going to Stanford and your going to Notre dame and it just won’t work out so I--I think this is it.” I somehow managed to get out of my mouth. I bit my lip. He froze.  We have been together since 8th grade. It was hard. 

“Are you sure about this, Sophie?” he said, by his look he was screaming on the inside. “Yes” I replied. I gave him one final kiss, it took like 5 minutes. The bell rang I started to leave but he pulled me back. His eyes were red he was getting teary, and I had tears streaming down my face. “I’ll never forget you” I said tearing up more. “Let’s not make this any harder then this already is.” I backed away and went to my first class.

It’s the end of the day. Tomorrow was graduation. The last day I’ll ever see him. We will be more than 2,500 miles away. I went straight home and cried. I ate the T.V. dinner Connor had saved for me. Then I took a shower and went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a big day for me.

(*Author there is 2 girls who meet up as room mates so I’m putting both of there Pov’s on here *)

(Khloe) 

I wake up in my bed. Another day of complete hell. I was incredibly pretty, had no boyfriend, I am really talented with the gift of singing, but my smarts killed my popularity. People that made fun of me I would kick the shit out of. I am really strong since I grew up with 5 brothers, but I was the only girl. I would get spoiled like hell but my family is kinda poor, not much we would be average I guess. I put on my baggy blue jeans and a Breaking Benjamin T-Shirt. They are the best band ever, other than Avril Lavigne. So I grab my back pack and I run to school. 

I had a normal day of school. Nothing exciting, except that tommorow Is graduation. I’m going to Stanford the best school I could get since I had a scholarship there. I’d never go there if my parents had to pay for it. When i got home My brother Micky told me I had to make dinner since mom and dad wasn’t home. So I decided to make tacos.  I was really good at solving mysteries so I made a fake detective company. I sat at my desk and my twin brothers Malcolm and Justin come in arguing so did Mikey, and my other brothers Zack and Reece. “Hold up!” I scream. “Line up shortest to tallest and come with me one by one.” I screamed pointing to the shortest.

“So Justin what happened?” I asked. He was three so was Malcolm. “Some one tole ve last bowny in da jar” he said with his cute 3-yr-old voice. He and Malcolm had their hair put up in a Mohawk. All of them came in. I sat alone. Reading who they think did it. It was sort of like clue jr. I came out everyone shut up and quit arguing. They all stared at the paper I ad in my hand. “14 yr old Zack a lot of people say you took it do you deny the fact?” I said smiling. “NO I do not deny it” He said sadly. Everyone said “Huh” dramaticly. “I hereby sentence Zack to dishes for the rest of the night.” I said like a judge. We all laughed it off, and next thing you knew Every one was asleep. “Goodnight” I whispered to myself. As i turned my light off. “Tommorow was going to be a busy day. I thought to myself. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________-

So what do you think? Comment I need feed back. I need atleast 1 vote for me to upload again.