The One for me ~A Louis Tomlinson fan fiction

"Babe wake up" a farmiliar voice calls. "Huh" I say and open my eyes "Jaylee it's me" the voice says. It was Liam Payne my boyfriend of 10 months. "Babe come downstairs I made you breakfast. I stepped out of bed and cringed as the cold hit me and walked down the steps. The table was filled with pancakes and eggs and sausage. I sat at the end chair which was the chair I always sat in. Liam swung around the corner in his work clothes " Jay I gotta go to work bye" it was weird because he always said love you and kissed me on the cheek ALWAYS! Just then I saw a note on the corner of the table I picked it up and opened it. It said "IT'S OVER" in all capitals. My heart fell to the floor and was stomped on by a giant. I threw all the food away and went to get my clothes so I could leave. I wasn't gonna put up a fight it wasn't worth it. When I got to the room I saw where he had already packed my things. I grabbed my phone and called my best friend Louis. I waited for an hour before he came to get me he had to leave early from the recording session because Liam would be home at the same time he came. There was a loud demanding knock at my door and Louis practically dragged me out of the house and said " Im so sorry we need to get to my house" . As we approached his huge house he looked at me and said " I love you" I looked at him and he told me to get out of the car so I did and we walked inside " so what were you saying in the car" I asked " I love you I always have, Jaylee everytime I look into your beautiful emerald eyes I melt like a candle. I dream of me kissing you you kissing me. I dream of us being married and having kids, making the kids ;). I want you to be mine. Only mine" I stood shocked looking at him. He leaned in and connected our lips. We started heavily making out and continued for a long time. We finally let up for air " i am yours" I said. The next day I woke up the same way with my boyfriend telling me he made me breakfast and to come downstairs BUT he kissed me and said "I love you more than you know" and instead of the note I saw a beautiful charm bracelet that had litte hearts and flowers charms connected to the little rings.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey guys I hope you liked it. You probably didnt cause I suck at writing but whatever bye :)