Chapter 1

Meeting him

Konichiwa! I'm Lihem Ayade I'm a 9th grade student in Red Rose Academy in Japan, I'm so popular and my BFFs are popular also, other people called us the The Papi Girls (Papi means popular).

"Class! Get your things in your locker! After! Go to your sections"

Our teacher said to us.

We followed her orders I got my things in my locker and went to my section 2-B.

The good news is I'm in the quietess section the bad news is I'm far away from my BFFs.

But Mimi-chan, (my other BFF) we have the same section.

"Ahem! Class! Before we start class we have a new classmate. Can you please introduce your self?"

A boy came in the classroom and introduced him self.

"I'm Hayate Iko I live at lostwood street"

Oh! Hayate Iko what a pretty name! And you know what? OMG! He's so handsome!

"Okay! You introduced your self so go to each table and shake hands with them"

Iko-chan followed Miss. Amores' s order.

When he came up to my table he shooked hands with me.

I felt something! Like my heart was going balistic! And his smile? Oh my god! He smiled at me like his in love with me!

But........I still don't well know him?! And Hello?! We're just in 9th grade but I think his my Bum-bum (Heart Beat)