[Prologue]

|Paige|

"State your name, please."

"Paige."

"No, your full name."

"Paige," I repeated.

The therapist eyes locked to mine and he started to persist but I soon snarled toward him. It stayed like that for awhile until he decided to look back to his notes. He shook his head as he did so and spoke carefully.

"Paige, I'm only here to help you. Your friends are very concerned about your new obsession with-"

"It's not an obsession!" I yelled at him. "I'm so sick of everyone calling it an obsession. It isn't an obsession, it isn't a crush, it isn't crazy, it's love! It's a fucking love story! It's how I finally met the only man who understands exactly how I'm feeling and why I'm feeling it! It's not an obsession!"

"Okay, okay, breathe. Relax. My apologizes, Paige. Your love story with-"

"I don't wanna be here. He has a match in less than an hour at a live event and I wanna be there to congratulate him on his win. Let me guess, your next question is going to be how I know he's going to win. He's a heel. Being that I work for WWE and my own recent heel turn has me thinking of the darker side of the moon, he's going to cheat to win. But whatever. A win is a win. I really need to go."

"Actually, let's discuss this love story. Tell me about it."

I stared at him for a really long time then groaned lying back down on the couch, "You got time?"

"Nothing but."
-----------------------------------------------------
It had began after my "Paigebomb" on Raw. I'd just ruined Ashley's (or as you know her, Charlotte) little celebration at finally beating Nikki Bella at Night of Champions. Even though I was extremely proud of her, I felt overwhelming sense of jealousy and that jealousy turned into rage.

And I'm sure you can imagine what happen.

I was feeling pretty confident in myself even though I received dirty looks backstage. So I may have went off script completely but what I'd said was much better than what I was suppose too. Besides, it's all about gaining a reaction and I definitely got that.

Anyways I was headed back to my locker room after my minimum segment with Nattie, when she had told me that Kevin, my super crazy amazing fiancé was sitting in my locker room waiting for me. I know Nattie was just trying to get revenge on me by going ahead and telling me about Kev's surprising me backstage. I was so excited to see Kevin that I'd completely rushed by my best friend Emma and shouted, "I'll text you! Can't talk right now, Kevin's-" That's when I ran into a very large individual and took a huge thud to the ground.

"Bloody hell, can't you watch where you're going?" I sat up not paying any attention to who was standing over me. When I didn't hear a snarky reply or anything, I looked up.

It was the new guy aka the new Wyatt Family member, Braun Strowman. He didn't look apologetic or that he even heard what I'd said. He simply just stared at me on the ground. He just simply tilted his head to the side and so, I'd done the same.

"Do you ever speak? I've never heard you say more than two words."

He took a deep breath then blurted out a simple yet chilling, "No."

"Braun, Braun, there you are. Don't just stare at the poor girl on the floor, help her up." Bray Wyatt had appeared from behind him then offered his hand out to me. I took it without hesitation since he wasn't as scary as the dramatics made him out to be. Although sometimes, I couldn't tell if he were playing his character or not. I don't think it's a character. I just think that's how he is.

"Thanks, Windham.." I teased with a huge smirk.

He shook his head, "Only Abigail calls me by my birth given name. You call me Bray. How are you, Ms. Paige? I see on that Total Divas that you're engaged now. Congrats."

"Bray Wyatt watches Total Divas?"

"No, no. Not me, Abigail."

Windham, or I guess Bray, had spoken as if Sister Abigail was a real person. A lot of times I thought WWE would hire someone or train someone to be her as a revelation but I guess they'd like to keep the secret alive. Who knows, the world may never know who she is.

"Yeah we've actually been engaged for awhile now but yeah, back when we filmed total divas it was all fresh with the butterflies and shit. Any marriage advice?"

"For you? No. For him? The wife is always right. I request an invitation, Ms. Paige. I guess I should adjust to calling you Mrs. Skaff now huh?"

"Well, I don't see Kev's mom around anywhere. Hey, I'd hate to break this up but I should find Kevin."

Bray pushed Braun, who still hadn't apologized for being in the way, finally out of the way and had extended his arm out for me to walk past toward my locker room. "By all means," He said politely. That was one thing about Bray, he was creepily polite.

I rolled my eyes and walked passed the boys, "Thanks Windham!"

He cleared his throat calling to me, "It's Bray!"

"Oh, of course!"

I did find Kevin. In fact, I'd found him on top of Danielle (Summer Rae) in my locker room. I'd always had a gut feeling that he wasn't being one hundred percent honest with me and I had seen why in that moment. Apparently, he wasn't here to surprise me. He was here to see Danielle but, since Nattie had spotted him, he had to make it look like he wasn't cheating hence, why he went into my locker room. He'd told Nattie he was surprising me then the rest is history. I'd explain the entire scene to you but poor Danielle did not survive outside my locker room...

Just kidding. I didn't kill her. I just made her wish she was dead.

I kicked them both out of my locker room after yelling, ironically, "THIS IS MY LOCKER ROOM!" -----------------------------------------------------
"So, where does your obsession with Mr. Wyatt come in?" The therapist spoke after a moment or two of silence from me.

I narrowed my eyes and he quickly corrected, "Sorry. Your love story with Mr. Wyatt."

I thought long and hard about what I was about to say along with if I wanted to say it or not. Fuck it. I shrugged, "Probably when I'd gotten drunk with him that night."
---------------------------------------------------
So, yay! I finally have this published.

At first I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the prologue.

And then, Paige's bomb on Charlotte tonight on Raw kind of helped me with that. Kinda.

This is just the prologue so, if it's dull in the beginning I apologize.

But I'm excited for this! (:

Please vote and comment! (:

Thanks guys! ❤️❤️❤️