Sad Lucy

12/2 My birthday!

"Dear Diary, Today is my birthday as you may know and I got so many presents! But there was also a really strange happening. My father came to me. He said weird things to me and touched me on places I didn't like. I never believed Hannah when she told me that he did this to her too. Now i know what she means."

12/5

"Dear Diary, My father came to me again. He touched me again. I told him to stop, but he didn't listened. He told me not to tell this to my mom. Why is he doing this? "

12/12

"Dear Diary, I found Hannah crying under her bed. She had lots of bruises and bitemarks. I asked what happened and she told me that our father did horrible things to her. I really hope I won't be next..."

5 Years later

Lucy stood infront ofher mirror looking at all the bruises she had. She took the sanitizer and out it on the bitemarks on her shoulder. When she refused to do what her father wants her to do he hits or bits her. And when her mother asks where she got them she has to say "i fell down" or "i hit something".

"Don't you dare to tell your mother or else i won't be so gentle next time"

her father always says. Lucy put her shirt back on and leaved the bathroom. She never understood why her father does this to her and her sister but she thinks it's because of her mother. She is a very dominant and intimidating woman. Maybe he wants to feed his issues of control , intimidation and mastery. Lucy went down to the kitchen where her mother hugged her tightly "Happy Birthday my dear!" she said "I can't believe my little Princess is 17 now". Lucy tried to smile a bit. She never really smiled since her 12th birthday. The day where everything started. Her mother sent her to the Psychiologist a year ago. Her father came with her. A big mistake. The Doctor dignosed Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Depression after a hour talking to her and Lucys father told his wife afterwards that she was alright.

"What time is it?  Already 12 ? oh dear, I will miss the Bus again!" Lucy said, put her jacket on and rushed out of the house.

Lucy had a great day with some of her friends, but after she came back home her older sister Hannah already awaited her and told her that their mom had to go to work because something happened there.

"We will be alone with our Father!" she said and started to shiver "I'm scared!".

Lucy took her hand "we will be alright.... I will make sure we won't do something bad ever again, trust me!".

Lucy froze as her Father called for her sister. With tears in her Eyes she looked to Lucy and went upstairs. Lucy ran to the kitchen and opened the utensil drawer. She took the carving fork, sharpened it a bit and walked to their parents room.

As she opened the door she found her father holding her sister down. She noticed a new bruise on her sisters face. She clasped the carving knife with her hand, went closer to her father and stabbed the carving fork into her fathers neck, twisted it a bit and pulled it back out.

"Now you will never do something like this again" she yelled and started so cry "You deserved it!".

She looked down to her father for a while and moved to her sister and holds her

"you are save now..." she whispered "leave. Leave to another state, another continent. start a new life. Forget about everything that happened here!"

Hannah looked at Lucy with an confused facial expression but then replied "t-thank you, Lucy, thank you...." she said and went to her room.

An hour later she was gone.

12/2

"Dear diary. I know it has been a while since i told you something. Today is my 17th Birthday as you might know. I had a really nice day. I just killed my father. He tried to hurt Hannah again. He deserved it. My sister moved away. I'm glad she is save now. "

Lucy stood intront of her mirror again and talked to herself  "I...just killed a human being! Am I a bad person now?" She shook her head " No! No I'm not! He deserved it! "

She looks up and deep into her own eyes. "I... I don't want to see something like this ever again. I never want to see someone hurting others...." she whispered and went down to the kitchen. The untensil drawer was still open. Lucy took the knife , a needle and some thread. Back infront of her mirror she started to stitch her mouth corners down.

" i never want to smile again" she whispered "I want everybody to see how i really feel".

 Then she took the knife and moved it to her left eye. "I never want to see... something like this again!"

She took a deep breath and stabbed it out. It hurted so much, that she started to scream but she continued.

"never again! never again! never...."

She did it. Lucy looked at the hole on her face, took a few paper towels and pressed them on her bleeding eye socket until it stopped. A few minutes later she she did the same with her other eye. After it was out she started to regret what she did because now she had to grope her way back to her room, took her backpack and went up to her fathers corpse. He still  had his wallet in his pants. She put it into her backpack, took the carving fork she killed her father with and went out of the house.

The police will maybe search for her soon.

A few days later

A family sat infront of their TV in the evening and listened to the reporter saying:

"A unknown female killer murders men across the country and all of them were known to be rapists. A few victims who survived her attacks called her 'Sad Lucy'. The Police assumes that this might be Lucy Jones, who killed her father a few days ago and and is know to be fleeing, but the police has not enough evidence to proof this. Now back to the studio..."

The little boy looked to his father. "Maybe Sad Lucy will visit daddy too..." he thought while touching the bruise on his face....