Chapter 4: sweet sweet words

Hermione's P.O.V

The search was long and hard, then before I knew it my heads on the desk and I'm almost asleep.

I felt myself being lifted into some arms and strangely snuggled closer "granger your going to be the death of me" I heard Draco whispered.

Before long I was on a bed, I felt my cape get taken off and I was gently laid down then tucked into the cover.

I thought I was alone until the bed dipped beside me and a hand stroked my hair.

"I could never tell you whilst you are awake but you really have changed Hermione and even now you manage to stay the brightest witch of our age" he whispered.

"I know that I wasn't always kind to you, hell I was never kind but that doesn't mean I didn't notice you nor did I ever stop thinking, because there is truth about me out there that you may someday know-"

"-the truth is Hermione when they say the war changed everyone, it all but changed me I was selfish before just as much as I am now but strangely it seems I'm selfish around you, for you" he whispered.

Shut up!!!!!

Oh my god!!

"I can pretend to be good and trick everyone but the second something happens to you I will go crazy, I'm not who I am before I'm running, running for everything and I never wanted to drag you around with me. Still don't. You know what they say...anyway forget it. I'll see you in the morning you little nerd sweet sweet dreams" and then he was gone.

"Sweet sweet words, he's changed a lot the blonde ferret that is" I heard a familiar voice say making me jump awake.

There sitting beside me was Fred with a smile on he's face "what would blondie locks say if he knew you was awake?" He chuckled.

"Shut it dumb arse and tell me what I should do"

"Give him a chance..." He stated so...normally.

"I'm sorry what?

"Listen mione, life will throw shit at you. Stuff you need to learn from them before you have a chance to act on the lesson your life is gone. He was a lesson a lesson that says 'there's good in everyone but sometimes some people just need to find it, that it may even take a war before they know who they are' learn Hermione your meant to be smart"

"No about boys"

"About everything" he's words suddenly silenced me.

"Do you ever regret something?"

"Yeah" he whispered.

"What was it?"

"Not telling the girl I loved that I truly, madly, deeply love her"

"Who was it?" I asked and then it was he's turn to become silent.

"The point is before you know it life is taken away from you, you can't spend this last year playing it safe. The trio is no more, your quest is done. Over. Finished and now it's Hermione's time, and it is only you who can really change you future but with Ron that's not changing" he stated making me lean my head into he's shoulder.

"Do you think rons-" I began but he cut me off.

"Possessed? No I believe there's evil in everyone but not all of them show it straight away"

"What are you getting at Fred?"

"I'm getting at the fact that maybe Ron is the real evil one and Malfoy is just well Malfoy. He hates Harry and Ron but has anyone ever asked why? He only ever called you names, okay yes they hurt but he's never hurt you like he has Ron and Harry. I think there's a story behind him like everyone else but I think he's is different"

"Why all for Draco all of a sudden?"

"I've been around mione, I've seen things and maybe Francis not our enemy anymore" he looked up at the time whilst I thought.

"Time for me to go" he whispered and kissed my forehead before standing and turning away.

"Fred you never answered my question, who was the person you loved so much?" He turned to me and looked back at me with a sad smile.

"You" then he was gone.

Tonight has taught me lots of stuff, somethings that was not clear now is.

I only wish it was still sooner.

Huffing I got out of bed and slowly snuck out.

"You've become a rebel you know that right?" I heard a voice behind me that made me laugh.

"Only since you" I chuckled and turned to see Harry leaning against the wall.

"Out of bed at this time, what will the Wizards think" he laughed.

"Honestly...fuck the Wizards" I giggled.

"Listen Harry-" I began but he raised he's hand.

"If your doing something like this then it's important, don't explain yourself to me" he smiled before turning and walking away.

I smiled and stood there for a couple of minutes "if only you knew" I whispered before running off to the place I need to go.

The corridors were quite, not even a mouse can be heard well if you ignore the snoring pictures that is.

"Hermione dear are you okay" one of the pictures say, making me smiled.

"I'm yes just need to clear my head" I told before I carried on.

I walked through the doors of the office that hasn't been used in some time.

"I NEED TO TALK TO YOU" I shout.

"Out of bed on out of hours is forbidden miss granger, must I remind you of the rules" he's voice rang out and I saw the figure get closer.

"I don't care anymore I need to know, out of everything I once ignore I need to know, please your my only hope" I told him.

"I don't-"

"Please, I just need to know" I said desperately making him sign.

"Where do we start?"

"The beginning" I told him sitting beside him.

"And what is it you want to know?" He suddenly asks. 

I turn my head to face him slowly before looking dead into he's eyes and saying.

"The truth"

A/N

WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

I'm back hope you didn't miss me so much.

I've been stressed with college and the first time ever had writers block.

So whooo do you think she was talking to?

What do you think of this chapter.

Comment

Vote.

Follow.

Dramione-4-life xxx