Elain v. Tetsuya

"Simon! Come in, quickly!" Elain spun around in a circle, joyous, and giggling uncontrollably.

Simon appeared in a cloud of dust in front of her, smiling and curious as to what Elain could be so happy about. "Elain, what has you so happy, milady?"

"Oh my, Simon, my key has been found! A celebration worth holding, for me to astound one and all!" she cackled. She stopped spinning and held her chest. "I will be freed from this body of chains, and go back to what I love to do the most! This is most exciting! And I want her here now!"

Simon smiled. "My Malevolence, this is such wonderful news. But how did you ever find out about the key?"

"My Elite guard has found her. She will be here soon. Oh how I-"

"I'm sorry for the intrusion, but I think someone is getting out of hand here."

Simon and Elain looked to see a boy on the throne; his head barely lifted high enough to see his purple eyes. Elain growled, the air around her becoming drowned in evil, and Simon drew his rapier. The boy laughed, standing up.

"Sealing you in a human body certainly has had its way of bringing out that ugly face of yours, Elain." He said. "And Simon, I thought you would follow her. You never really quite had a mind of your own, have you?"

"Shut it Tetsuya! What are you doing here?" Simon yelled.

Tetsuya cocked his head to the side. "Oh me? Nothing, just here to stop you guys, since that is my job as the Harbinger of Peace, ya'know?"

Elain scoffed, placing a hand on her hip. "Oh, so you call yourself the Harbinger, huh?"

Tetsuya raised a brow. "Got a problem?"

Simon prepared to dash forward, but was quickly stopped, when Tetsuya's chain and sickle broke his rapier in a matter of moments. He withdrew the weapon and spun it in a circle, still smiling.

"Oh no, no, no Simon. I don't think that would be a good idea." Tetsuya taunted.

"Move, Simon, this smiling clown is mine!" Elain yelled raising her hand. "Demon Lord from the Underworld! Take your place as ruler of the middle world. Conquer all with your darkness and evil might! Susan-o!"

Tetsuya's face went from smiling to shock. In a matter of moments, a large dark figure loomed over him. Elain was on the ground, panting but able to hold her summoning spell. Tetsuya swore under his breath, and switched from his chain and sickle to his large scythe. He leaped from the now crushed throne chair, and swung at Susan-o. The smoke prevented any harm from being done to the massive figure, and Tetsuya immediately registered what was going to happen next. His back smacked the ground, but his recovery was swift enough to dodge the next attack. Running around the figure, Tetsuya switched weapons, and threw the sickle at Elain. Blood spewed from her right shoulder, and Susan-o was pulled back into the summoning circle. Covering her wound, Elain dodged the next attack and held out her hand.

"Come to my aid Simon!"

Simon transformed into a puff of smoke, and became Elain's scythe. Running at Tetsuya, who just changed his sickle to a scythe, they began their clash. Blow for blow they were both equal in strength. They backed up for a moment, before clashing again. Elain swept at Tetsuya's feet, missing horribly, but blocked Tetsuya's on coming attack, and moved from under him. The two smirked, seeing the other visibly tired.

"Just give, Tetsuya. There's no way you can defeat me." Elain taunted.

"Oh really, well then prove it to me, Elain." Tetsuya countered running forward.

"Susan-o!" Elain summoned. The monster rose from the ground, and drug Tetsuya down with it in the few seconds that Elain could hold her summoning spell. The scythe transformed back into Simon, who held up Elain's worn out body. Elain smiled, panting.

"There's nothing stopping me now..."