Where We Begin 1

Arden's POV

"Vincent you have to leave now my dad's home!" Vincent groaned as he continued to kiss down my neck nipping at my collarbone softly. God how I didn't want him to leave this felt too good.

"You locked the door so he won't come in." Vinny said mischievously as he reached his big warm hand up my t-shirt. This caused me to shiver and let out a soft moan.

"Vinny I'm not kidding-" i was interupted when I heard my Dad

"Arden I brought dinner so come down stairs please!" my dad shouted from downstairs while Vincent seemed preoccupied in trying to take my clothes off.

"Okay, Vincent we're done here you have to go home...like now" Vincent groaned again but then soon removed his hand from underneath my shirt as the cold air took the place of his warmth. As I lay underneath him i brush a stray piece of his long dark hair from his eyes. His eyes glistened with need that i would not be able to satisfy. He rubs his cheek up against my hand and sighs gently.

"I don't want to leave you right now" i laughed as i kissed him lightly and push him gently off me so that i could fix my clothing and hair.

"I know, but you know my dad would flip if he knew about this." I paused and looked into his eyes. "How he would feel about us." a look of pain crossed my boyfriend's face as he roughly pulled his grey shirt over his head.

"Well you wouldn't know how he would feel because you haven't told him about us. I told mine I don't see what the big deal is." Vinny whispered harshly at me. This made me feel terrible.

"Well your parents are gay Vincent of course they would be okay with you being gay too!" I said back harshly, but then immediately regretting that. He tousled his hand through his hair and kicked at the carpet on the floor. He then reached his large hands to grab mine in his and placed my hands around his firm waist. so that he could pull me into a hug.

"I know, I'm sorry. I just hate sneaking around ya'know. I'll try and be patient."he muffled into the top of my hair. I nodded my head into his chest.

"I'll see you tomorrow then? at school?" I again nodded and saw him walk out to my balcony and cross the tree that connected both our houses. He then reached his window crawled in and shut it. He blew a kiss to me as i caught it before he closed his curtains.

"Arden are you coming down the foods gonna get cold" my dad called out to me.

"Yeah dad i coming down in just a sec." I said hurriedly as a ran over to my bathroom too make sure all was in place. My lips were slightly swollen from kissing Vincent and couple of hickies were on my collarbone so i took my bathrobe and put it on to cover them up. I took my hand and tousled my curly blonde into its proper place before heading down the steps.

"Took you long enough. I got chinese and a side of eggrolls your favorite." I smiled at my dad he was a good man. He just hated gay people and a part of me felt like me not telling him was me living a lie.

"What's up with the robe Ardy isn't too warm for that?" my dad questioned me with a raised brow.

"U-um no i just uh, i left the window open in my room so it was a bit chilly up there." My dad nodded and seemed to buy my lie as he continued on eating his egg roll. I fixed my plate as turned on the T.V.

"So are you excited to go back to school this year. Last year..." My dad seemed to look sad about it seeing that i was his only child he didn't want to see me go.

"Yeah im excited" I said shortly.

"Is Vince still gonna play football this year?" I nodded and tried not to blush. You see my dad loved Vinny but didn't like his parents too much, but of course my dad didn't know that Vinny he was part of the rainbow too.

"He actually has got some offers from schools already, he just needs to keep up the work. I know Stanford really wants him." I said slightly beaming because I was genuinely proud of Vinny. The only problem was would i get into Stanford too. This caused my mood to dampen.

"Hey dad I think i'm gonna head upstairs for the night." I said to my dad he nodded understanding as i left to my room. I plopped onto my mattress trying to get comfortable enough, but i couldn't. I just couldn't sleep without him. Then my phone rang.

'Vinny' it said across the screen and that made me smile.

"Hey" I said into the phone.

"babe I can't sleep... can you come sleep with me" My smiled broadened as he seemed to have felt the same as me.

"Yeah I'll be over in a second" I locked the door to my room so my dad wouldn't see that i was gone and crawl into Vinny's room. I immediately see Vinny lying on his back on his bed in just his boxers. My heart starts to beat a little faster. Vinny pulls me over to the bed and pulls me against his chest. He kissed my shoulder and neck.

"You are such a trouble maker leaving hickies like that was not cool V" I chastised him. He shyly laughed into my back as I hit his arm playfully.

"I want everyone to know that this fine piece of as is mine" Vinny says gruffly in my ear as he pinches my butt and i giggle in response.

"Well I don't know about you mister Vincent McCall but I am beat." I say closing my eyes and get ready to drift off.

"Did i wear you out today in the bedroom?" I blush profusely and hide my face in the covers of his duvet. he notices my embarrassment and kisses the back of my head.

"I'm just kidding baby. Go to sleep we got a long day ahead of us both." Vinny turns off the lamp next to us and cuddles deeply into my back. I know he's asleep when his breath starts to become deep and even. My mind then starts to wonder. Vinny alway seems to be dropping hits about us having sex and I know he wants to take our relationship to that level but I just don't know if i'm quite ready to go that far. It scares me actually. I know I wouldn't want to lose my virginity to anyone else but him, but I'm to afraid that he won't like it because i won't know what i'm doing. I know he's probably done it before because i mean just look how gorgeous he is. I mean i'm not dumb some girls talk about at school how great he is in bed so I know he slept with multiple people. I just hope I'm good enough for him