Moments in Time (A Niall love story)

KAILEY'S POV

Tomorrow was your sisters 16th birthday. I still have a lot to prepare for, it was gonna be huge! I made my way to the 6 train platform when I started boarding, a random guy shoved me out of the train! I stumbled backwards into a guys arms. "You ass!" I scream to mr.notenoughroomonthetrain. Yep that's what I'm calling him now. "Thank you so much I really appreciate it." I turn around and reply to the guy who caught me. "It was no problem love" I see that curly hair behind his hoodie and shades and automaticity know who it is. "Are you h-" he put his hand over my mouth indicating he didn't want me to say his name. "I'll give you two free tickets to a show and an autograph!" Harry whisper-yells."um... Sure even though I wasn't going to scream your name, but can I ask for a favor on such short notice?" "Anything love." Can you and the others preform my sisters sweet 16?" "We would love to," Harry said, "give me your phone." I handed it to him and he put in his number. I took his phone out of his other hand and put in mine. "Thanks so much." "No problem, later love"

Sooner than I imagined I got out on 86 to go se my boyfriend Jack. I knock first to see the door was unlocked and opened it slowly. Them I see Jack making out with Gabbi his ex girlfriend. "How could you!" I scream as tears run down face.(A/N: see what I did there?)"I loved u and you promised never to break my heart! Your such a dick! We're through!" I run out of the building and call who I knew only to care..Harry.

PHONE CONVO:

Me:harry?

Harry: Kailey what happened??

Me: I saw my boyfriend snogging his ex.

Harry: where r u ill come pick you up

Me: I'm on 90th and 3rd ave.-I can't believe I ran that far-

Harry: stay there I'm coming

Me: alright see you in a bit

Harry: later love

HARRY'S POV

I take Niall with me to go pick her up "mate what's going on?" Niall asks

"This girl I met today saw her boyfriend-now ex making out with his ex" "oh alright" with the way Kailey looks she's about Niall's age and her lock screen is a picture of Niall. I just wonder what her sister looks like? I pull up to the corner and see her on the floor crying. We hop out of the parked car and run over to her. "R u alright?" " I'm ok now" she looks next to me and sees Niall and her eyes widen."h-hi n-Niall" she says he doesn't respond because their lost into each others eyes. This is going to be interesting...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• A/N : thanks for reading .will probably update two times every week. SORRY ITS SO SHORT!

There's going to be a lit of swearing

MY first fanfic! Leave comments below!